Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Any experience with new combining points form?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2017, 8:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat

Just got off the phone with a Hyatt rep that told me the points combination form can take 3 weeks to process. She told me the department that deals with it is separate and they don't have a contact number so things cannot be sped up. Anyone got any recent experience of how long the transfer takes after emailing the form?
Old Jul 2, 2017, 8:50 pm

Emailed the form last Saturday night (6/27). Points were transferred Monday morning (6/29).
flybyFIRE likes this.
Old Jul 8, 2017, 11:47 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Have done it twice this year and same experience as the poster above, typically 1-2 days. Interestingly, the email has come from a Hyatt Europe rep each time.
Old Jul 27, 2017, 3:43 am

Programs: IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
Never used the Combine option before.

Is it really needed to book an award immediately with the transfered points? Or can I transfer the points and book a month later?

Is there a maximum points transfer amount per transaction?

Thanks for your help.
Old Jul 27, 2017, 7:03 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
The WOH Point combining request form is here:

https://world.hyatt.com/content/dam/..._EN_00b_R2.pdf

Three is no longer a need to book an award before transferring points.

There is no limit as far as I know
Old Jul 27, 2017, 12:22 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Titanium; Globalist
I've done several transfers with the new form and it took a matter of days. Mine also appeared to come from Europe.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 11:30 am

Originally Posted by martyYYZ
There is no limit as far as I know
The only restriction is you can only transfer once per 30 days.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 11:46 am

Programs: DL Gold, AA EXP, SPG Plat, Hilton Dia, Hyatt Glob, CC Gold, Avis President's Club
Did it this week - took 50 hours from sending to confirmation the points have been transferred. Came from the Europe WOH customer service address as well.
Old Jan 3, 2018, 9:54 am

I am waiting for a transfer that has been taking 10 days and counting. Still quite unusual. Anyone experiencing delays right now, perhaps due to the holidays?
Old Jan 3, 2018, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by mcdullhk88
I am waiting for a transfer that has been taking 10 days and counting. Still quite unusual. Anyone experiencing delays right now, perhaps due to the holidays?
I'm going g on 6 days

EDIT: going on 9 days now

Last edited by mstrbldr; Jan 7, 2018 at 7:12 pm
Old Jan 6, 2018, 11:02 pm

Originally Posted by mcdullhk88
Did you ever get the points combined? I'm waiting on 7 days now
Old Jan 9, 2018, 3:59 am

Originally Posted by deliriousek
I gave up and booked P+C. I already completed the stay. And I never received an email (yet?), either about transfer or insufficient balance (for the transfer).
Old Jan 9, 2018, 7:27 am
Original Member

Originally Posted by deliriousek
I put in a request on Dec. 24 to combine points, and I'm still waiting (16 days now).
Old Jan 9, 2018, 11:19 am

Uh oh, these posts have me concerned, I have only been waiting 6 days but am worried that availability may go away by the time I get my points.... Did you all email the form in? Maybe I will just transfer some Ultimate Rewards over and do the booking, I would just rather leave those with Chase for more flexibility...
Old Jan 9, 2018, 7:52 pm

Programs: UA--no longer 2P as of 3/2012 and don't even care. Never thought I'd say that.
[QUOTE=willywilkes;29270730]Uh oh, these posts have me concerned, I have only been waiting 6 days but am worried that availability may go away by the time I get my points.... Did you all email the form in? Maybe I will just transfer some Ultimate Rewards over and do the booking, I would just rather leave those with Chase for more flexibility...[/QUOTE/]

I didn’t have much luck emailing the form in as I received an email stating they couldn’t open the attachment. Tried again, and after still no luck, I simply mailed it in via USPS. Taking into account transit time for mail delivery, I estimate that it took Hyatt 3-5 business days to transfer the points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.