Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Globalist Status - Now only 20 nights (targeted)!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 24, 2017, 4:09 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: martyYYZ
Link to signup: https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/wohpromotions/trialtier.html
Link for promo through Feb, 2021 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/wohpromotions/trial-tier-offer.html
Print Wikipost

Globalist Status - Now only 20 nights (targeted)!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2019, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by WantOnlinePoker
There isn't a visible counter - you just have to track it on your own, if this is working like their previous challenges. Your only notification along the way will be the explorist qualification at 10 nights, after which you'll get an email congratulating you on extending your explorist status until Feb 2021. You can deduce the nights from your stay activity in your account if you know your promo start date and filter for nights from stays only.
I will note that as an existing Glob, I did not get a notification for explorist qualification at 10 nights.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 2:23 pm

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
I have enrolled for this trial, do nights at MGM resorts hotels in Las Vegas count as part of the trial offer?
Old Jun 14, 2019, 5:05 pm

Do globalists that qualify this way get all the same benefits as "regular" globalists?
Old Jun 14, 2019, 6:53 pm

Programs: United-1K, Marriott-Titanium Ambassador, Hyatt-Globalist
Originally Posted by ZBigFam
Do globalists that qualify this way get all the same benefits as "regular" globalists?
Yes. The only thing that doesn't happen is the concierge. You get that at 60 nights regardless.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 7:08 pm

Interesting I thought they didn't get suite upgrades. If this is the case why would I bother with my 55 nights??
Old Jun 14, 2019, 7:28 pm

Programs: QF WP, WoH Glob, Accor Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
You don't get the suite upgrades, or any other milestone awards beyond your actual night count.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 2:31 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Amex Centurion, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by tearex
Currently globalist through same promo last year. Completed 20 nights and got email stating I have globalist through 2021. My account page shows updated expiration.
thanks for this data point. I did the same challenge last year through my employer, and am about to register for it again and move 20 nights over from Marriott to Hyatt. Glad to hear that it worked for you.
Old Jun 26, 2019, 11:22 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond
Can anyone confirm that the free nights count (free night from credit card cat 1-4, meeting 5 brand and etc) for the fast track?

edit: nvmd post #180 #181 says yes.

Last edited by justned; Jun 26, 2019 at 12:05 pm
Old Jun 27, 2019, 4:42 am

Programs: All
Hi -
Does anyone know if having multiple rooms on the same set of nights collectively count against the 20 night requirement ? Thanks !
Old Jun 27, 2019, 7:20 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by ma_zeoli
Hi -
Does anyone know if having multiple rooms on the same set of nights collectively count against the 20 night requirement ? Thanks !
no, always... only 1 room counts for night credit. 3 rooms max count for points if you pay all.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 9:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
I am currently an Explorist but will stay enough to get Globalist without the promo. Is it worth it to do the promo if I am eligible?
Old Jun 27, 2019, 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by Hartmann
I am currently an Explorist but will stay enough to get Globalist without the promo. Is it worth it to do the promo if I am eligible?
Will you reach the 20 nights in the promo before 60 in the year? If so, being globalist already will get you extra points, upgrades, & breakfast for the last few nights when you would have still been explorist.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 9:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
How many nights do you have now? The promo won't matter if you're already within shooting distance.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 9:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by WantOnlinePoker
Will you reach the 20 nights in the promo before 60 in the year? If so, being globalist already will get you extra points, upgrades, & breakfast for the last few nights when you would have still been explorist.
Originally Posted by joe_miami
How many nights do you have now? The promo won't matter if you're already within shooting distance.
I have 36 nights and will get 24 within the next two months.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 9:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
The promo could be useful for you, depending on whether those stays are paid or award, and which brand(s) you'll be utilizing.

Keep in mind, you don't get the full array of benefits unless you stay 60 nights, so you'll need those last 4 nights even after the promo gets you to so-called "Globalist Lite."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.