Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Globalist Status - Now only 20 nights (targeted)!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 24, 2017, 4:09 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: martyYYZ
Link to signup: https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/wohpromotions/trialtier.html
Link for promo through Feb, 2021 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/wohpromotions/trial-tier-offer.html
Print Wikipost

Globalist Status - Now only 20 nights (targeted)!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2018, 8:18 pm

Programs: AA MM EP, QF Gold, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTT, HH Gold, National Exec, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by caliform
I'm in this challenge and have 5 nights at the Andaz Tokyo planned, I will let you know how it does.
Did you end up getting 10 nights credit for your Andaz stay? I'm at 16 nights towards the challenge now (after learning after the fact that my 5 nights from signing up for the Hyatt credit card don't count towards the challenge) and planning a two-night stay at an Andaz for this month.

Thanks!
Old Sep 5, 2018, 7:52 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Nope. Still don’t see the extra nights, actually. Should probably contact them about that.
Old Sep 5, 2018, 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by merrickdb
Did you end up getting 10 nights credit for your Andaz stay? I'm at 16 nights towards the challenge now (after learning after the fact that my 5 nights from signing up for the Hyatt credit card don't count towards the challenge) and planning a two-night stay at an Andaz for this month.

Thanks!
the andaz double night promo ended 8/31.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 3:27 pm

Does anyone know if the 2 Hyatt nights earned from $5000 credit card spend will help to reach the 10-20 nights required for this promo?
Old Sep 6, 2018, 4:00 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
No reports here either way, but it seems highly unlikely.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 9:32 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Would you look at that, my extra Andaz nights just posted.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 9:53 am

Programs: AA & DL / SPG & HGP
Originally Posted by drsaab
Does anyone know if the 2 Hyatt nights earned from $5000 credit card spend will help to reach the 10-20 nights required for this promo?
Off topic for this thread, but since it was posted here I'll ask here...

What two nights from $5k spend? I mean, does one earn two qualifying nights credit from $5k spend, or two free nights (e.g. Cat 1-4) and those free nights when used might earn qualifying nights credit?

Is this $5k spend and two nights an offer only for a new card, or an offer one can meet annually?

Thx!
Old Sep 7, 2018, 11:23 am

You get 2 qualifying nights toward next status level for each 5k spend on the hyatt chase card.

Per Hyatt Conierge these do not count to reach 20 nights on this promo.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 11:28 am
Suspended

The new Chase World of Hyatt (WoH) card yields two qualifying nights for each $5,000 in spending. See the WoH card thread for more info.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 11:38 am

Programs: AA & DL / SPG & HGP
Originally Posted by joe_miami
The new Chase World of Hyatt (WoH) card yields two qualifying nights for each $5,000 in spending. See the WoH card thread for more info.
The "new" ?
I've had the card for many years... are the two qualifying nights credits good for not "new" cards? Or, by "new" do you mean only in the first year of the card? Thx!
Old Sep 7, 2018, 12:18 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by canyonleo
The "new" ?
I've had the card for many years... are the two qualifying nights credits good for not "new" cards? Or, by "new" do you mean only in the first year of the card? Thx!
It's a new card. The qualifying nights aren't part of the old card. If you want that, you'll need to call Chase to upgrade your card or close the current one and apply for the new one. If you do the latter, make sure you pay your card to a $0 balance before closing, then wait 5 days to apply for the new one. (You can't open the new one if you have the old one.)
Old Sep 7, 2018, 1:05 pm
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by canyonleo
The "new" ?
The card we've had for many years is the Hyatt Visa. The new card is a different card, the World of Hyatt Visa. As joe_miami mentioned, you can upgrade your Hyatt Visa to a WoH Visa and get 2000 points, as well as the new card's benefits, like qualifying nights, more points per $ of spend, etc. If you close your current account and then open a new one, with the new card, there's a 60000 point offer. I'm in the midst of the latter, having closed my old account and planning to apply for a new one next week.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 7:55 am

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
For anyone that's completed the fast track, how quickly after the 20th night posts was your status updated to globalist? I see the terms say 7 days, but I was hoping experience has been better than that.

I'm in the middle of the fast track and have 3 days between my last stay to hit 20 and my next stay that I'm hoping to have globalist status for.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 8:06 am
Suspended

Last year, it was two or three days.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 11:22 am

Anyone try matching the trial Explorist status to MLife?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.