Community
Wiki Posts
Search

new hyatt in manila

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2017, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: delta,southwest--companion pass,hilton---diamond,marriott---gold,choice
new hyatt in manila

does anyone know when the new grand hyatt will open in manila the website said 2nd quarter of 2017 i think we are already in 2nd quarter of 2017..

thanks for the help,
kctigers.
Old May 5, 2017, 2:11 am

Programs: CX DM, PR PE, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Seems like its taking too long to open. Maybe 2nd quarter means end of 2nd quarter.
I too, have been waiting a while for this property to open.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 10:32 am

Programs: UA- Pl (2MM), AA-Go, Delta-Silver, Hyatt-Globalist!, MR/SPG comb - Plat, Hilton - nada
Yeah, now it says "2nd half of 2017"

I'm looking at September - still only City of Dreams is available. Guess I'll book that, and change if the GH comes open.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 1:10 pm

Programs: Jeff is Deaf
Nothing is ever done on time in the Philippines. I'd put this opening on last week of December.
Old Jul 1, 2017, 8:10 am

Programs: CX DM, PR PE, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Emailed them and got a reply that they are scheduled to open in the 3rd quarter of this year.
I hope that means by September (or earlier).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.