World of Hyatt Needs Your Help

Old Apr 21, 2017, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
World of Hyatt Needs Your Help

Hello <austin_modern>,

As a valued World of Hyatt member, you have been carefully selected to provide some feedback on your experience with World of Hyatt – will you help us?

The research will be conducted by our research partner, Incite, in the form of a 2-hour Group Discussion at a centrally located facility or 1.5-hour one-on-one interview in your home on May 3rd or May 4th in Austin.

The discussion will take 1.5-2 hours, and will cover a range of topics, so we can better support you in the future. As a thank you for your time and feedback, we will compensate you $150, payable to you or a charity of your choosing.

If you are interested in participating in this important research, please click on the link below to fill out a short survey and a member of our team will be in touch.

<link deleted>

If you have any questions, please reply to this email to reach one of Hyatt’s research team.

Thank you in advance,
Sort of wish I was going to be in town for this - anyone else get this style research invite?
Old Apr 21, 2017, 8:40 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
Cool thing, I'd participate if I were in Austin. ^ Any chance for interviews in Switzerland, sort of representing the international clientele
Old Apr 21, 2017, 9:01 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Ready Fire Aim
Old Apr 21, 2017, 9:18 am

I wish I got that invite but no, I am not in Austin. I would love to chit chat with them.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
No invite for this Exploralist who has gone from Gold Passport 35 nights last year to zero WoH nights.

I'd pick the Human Fund as my charity of choice.

If they came to my home for the interview, I'd offer them a 10 cent water bottle from Costco as a "welcome amenity".
Old Apr 21, 2017, 9:49 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by austin_modern
Sort of wish I was going to be in town for this - anyone else get this style research invite?
I sort of wish you would be there too! Hopefully they'll get at least some of the FT crowd.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 10:23 am

If they're not already listening to the response to WoH, I am afraid they need more than a little bit of help...
Old Apr 21, 2017, 10:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by dw
I sort of wish you would be there too! Hopefully they'll get at least some of the FT crowd.
Funny thing is both those nights Im staying in a hyatt.

If they're not already listening to the response to WoH, I am afraid they need more than a little bit of help...
I personally dont see the "feedback" on here to be statistically relevant. They likely have other key metrics.

With that said, I'm most butthurt about the nightly stay bonus and the 2500 weekend bonus. I could care less about the 60 nights - quite frankly Im a fan. It weeds out casual folks from the people who are significantly staying at hyatt. Im also not talking about the worry of the 59/night mattress runners.

Anyhoo - at least we know they're querying their clientele. No clue why I would be selected.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 10:47 am

Wish we could get some hidden video of this. Should be entertaining,
Old Apr 21, 2017, 10:48 am

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum; Hyatt Diamond/GLOB
Originally Posted by austin_modern
Anyhoo - at least we know they're querying their clientele. No clue why I would be selected.
I'd assume charm and good looks.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 11:14 am

Conducting this type of research so soon after the WoH launch makes me think Hyatt has a working hypothesis about something being wrong with the new program. This goes beyond a mere pulse check on how the program is going. Obviously, consumer research is shrouded in confidentiality but whatever changes are announced later this year (this is merely my prediction) will likely have resulted from the learning in this research project. Guessing award night redemption will qualify for elite status. Just guessing.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 11:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by HoustonConsultant
I'd assume charm and good looks.
That explains why I failed the selection process
Old Apr 21, 2017, 11:28 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by notquiteaff
No invite for this Exploralist who has gone from Gold Passport 35 nights last year to zero WoH nights.

I'd pick the Human Fund as my charity of choice.

If they came to my home for the interview, I'd offer them a 10 cent water bottle from Costco as a "welcome amenity".
Hey wait, my Costco charges more than 10 cents!
Old Apr 21, 2017, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by RichardInSF
Hey wait, my Costco charges more than 10 cents!
That's why I don't live in Palo Alto anymore
Old Apr 21, 2017, 12:20 pm

Programs: WN A-List, AA EXP, Hyatt Top Tier (definitely NOT a Globalist), National Exec Elite
They probably only selected locals, but I would fly to Austin to participate

Amazing that they do this in Spring 2017, and not Spring 2016

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.