Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

As of today...How far are you from requalifying?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

As of today...How far are you from requalifying?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2017, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by ZBigFam
Where's everyone at as of today? Am at 50 nights and am now shutting my stays down till December. Anyone else in the same boat?
I checked yesterday; still at zero nights.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 8:50 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
I checked yesterday; still at zero nights.
36 on track to hit 60 by end of year
Old Jun 29, 2017, 8:59 am

Programs: UA- Pl (2MM), AA-Go, Delta-Silver, Hyatt-Globalist!, MR/SPG comb - Plat, Hilton - nada
ha...i'm also at 36 right now...with 16 more booked between now & Sept.
So don't anticipate any issues hitting 60
Old Jun 29, 2017, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

I'm at 20 and just playing out the string...
Old Jun 29, 2017, 10:55 am

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum; Hyatt Diamond/GLOB
I'm at 51. I've got a couple more Hyatt stays coming up, but then moving everything to Marriott for a few months so that I don't hit 60 until November or so.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 12:06 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
I'm at only 3 nights as I've moved most previously reserved Hyatt stays to Starwood. I have 5 Hyatt nights reserved between now and the end of the year so will end the year with only 8 nights.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
I'm at 24...and done with Hyatt until a 10 night stay at the Grand Hyatt in Kauai. That will get me 30 and explorist which is all I'm going to do from this point on.
I am lifetime Platinum with SPG and Gold with Marriott. Will focus most of my business there and Hilton depending on who has the better promotion, or what I am saving for.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 4:50 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Globalist
31 completed, 14 more confirmed. Will figure out a way to get the remaining 13. Interested in seeing how the experience is in 2018 when, presumably, the numbers drop significantly.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 5:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
2 stays completed, as of last year I was already at 27.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 5:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
38 (most completed before the change to Globalist in March). Haven't done a Hyatt stay in two months. Based on my experience so far with the WOH program, there's not much incentive to push for Globalist for 2018. Have had no luck using TSUs anywhere, haven't gotten any suite upgrades, and wasn't offered concierge even though I completed 70 stays last year. Have moved stays to SPG/Marriott.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 6:07 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by bsdstone
I'm at 24...and done with Hyatt until a 10 night stay at the Grand Hyatt in Kauai. That will get me 30 and explorist which is all I'm going to do from this point on.
I am lifetime Platinum with SPG and Gold with Marriott. Will focus most of my business there and Hilton depending on who has the better promotion, or what I am saving for.
If you are lifetime Platinum SPG, you qualify as Platinum Marriott.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 6:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If we are at all indicative of the larger group of travelers out there (I would think we're not) then we should all be shorting Hyatt stock in a big way.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 6:46 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum; Hyatt Diamond/GLOB
Originally Posted by josephstern
If we are at all indicative of the larger group of travelers out there (I would think we're not) then we should all be shorting Hyatt stock in a big way.
I do wonder how much of Hyatt's revenue is based on heavy travelers like those here as opposed to the relatively random folks who are staying because it is close to where they need to be or in a place they want to be.

I know no one else that would be worrying about moving stays to another program to make sure the benefits packages hit like we want them to hit.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 6:52 pm

Programs: AC SE, SPG Plat, FPC Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
45 nights, many more to go.

I'm new to the Hyatt program (2nd year), and is my favorite. In the past 8 years I've held top tier status with SPG, Hilton, Marriott and Fairmont. I wish I stayed at Hyatt much sooner. Fairmont is also great, but limited locations.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 11:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by josephstern
Especially if this spat with Expedia ends with Hyatt no longer on the platform. Their footprint is too small for anyone to really notice they are missing.

I'm at 8/60 - been staying mostly at Hilton because the best promo with extra 1x for Diamond and Marriott hasn't been where I've been traveling recently (and their promo isn't as good)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.