Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

As of today...How far are you from requalifying?

As of today...How far are you from requalifying?

Old Sep 24, 2022, 9:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Had a 5,000 point Reward Bonus hit my account right after my 60th night posted. Can’t figure out any reason why - anyone have something similar?
Old Sep 24, 2022, 9:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Currently at 42, 12 of which are actual stays. The rest is spending. I still haven't made plans for the rest of the year and when I will, I'll probably slow down spending.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Had a 5,000 point Reward Bonus hit my account right after my 60th night posted. Can’t figure out any reason why - anyone have something similar?
Oh wow, is this something new? Thanks for the heads up, will keep an eye out for it when I cross that 60 threshold next week.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 10:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Visconti
Oh wow, is this something new? Thanks for the heads up, will keep an eye out for it when I cross that 60 threshold next week.
I already had my 5,000 bonus from the 40 night threshold post too, I double checked that. It’s a happy bonus but bizarre.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 11:19 am

Hit 60 at GH Denver. Then got up to 67 in Moab and Beaver Creek.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 12:12 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
I already had my 5,000 bonus from the 40 night threshold post too, I double checked that. It’s a happy bonus but bizarre.
What does it say as the description when you click on it? Ex. If it was service recovery, clicking on it will show the name of the property.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
What does it say as the description when you click on it? Ex. If it was service recovery, clicking on it will show the name of the property.
Shows "Princeton", aka the HP Princeton I stayed at this week. But there weren't any service issues or the like, perfectly normal & boring HP stay. It's the exact same post description as a 40 night threshold bonus...plus the Princeton footer.

(One elevator was out & seemed to be undergoing major repairs, which was an annoyance but nothing major...suppose they could be gifting every Glob staying there during the time while out this bit of comp...)
Old Sep 24, 2022, 3:12 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Shows "Princeton", aka the HP Princeton I stayed at this week. But there weren't any service issues or the like, perfectly normal & boring HP stay. It's the exact same post description as a 40 night threshold bonus...plus the Princeton footer.

(One elevator was out & seemed to be undergoing major repairs, which was an annoyance but nothing major...suppose they could be gifting every Glob staying there during the time while out this bit of comp...)
Interesting - though, it sounds like every service recovery bonus I have received (example below) in terms of formatting. It's nice to have gotten something, though, without asking.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 8:58 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
I'm at 47 nights, with 4 more for October and 6 in December. I will probably end up with 62.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 9:17 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
I'm at 40. Planning on using the Hyatt business card double nights offer to get to 60 by the end of the year, mostly in Vegas. Just hope that the double night credits credit immediately instead of at the end of the bonus period.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:16 am

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist
Had to change some plans. Currently only at 32 nights, won't cross 60 nights this year but just in the 40s.
But I'm at 80k base points already and having one weeklong holiday as well as some short business trips upcoming, it should be possible to cross the 100k threshold.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 5:18 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Currently at 41. Just got the business credit card so the double night tier credit will get me well over 60 by end of year. I should finish the year at around 72 nights
Old Sep 26, 2022, 6:13 am

Programs: 12 year UAL GS, LT Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Titanium, AA Plat Pro
I am at 46, which includes 5 nights for signing up for the credit card. I will get four more nights this week and should earn at least 6 nights for the credit card spend. With three months to go, I should find a way to get the four more nights in to requalify. It's tough some years because Hyatt isn't in a lot of the places I go for business.
Steph58 likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2022, 9:43 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat
I'm at 53 nights with at least 7 nights already booked. Will start moving reservations to Marriott. I do wish Hyatt offered rollover nights.
Old Sep 26, 2022, 11:37 am

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Sitting at 55 now recorded, 42 actual head in bed nights, and plotting out a path to 70. The Glob Lite promo successfully converted me but I've always been a Hyatt fan.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.