Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

As of today...How far are you from requalifying?

As of today...How far are you from requalifying?

Old May 21, 2018, 8:46 pm

Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Mlife NOIR
Just requalified for Globalist.

Right now at 105k base points / 25 nights. On track to finish the year at 150k / 40 nights as I will probable focus on Marriott Plat Premier now that Marriott / SPG programs are merging.
Old May 21, 2018, 9:18 pm

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by UAflyer93
Just requalified for Globalist.

Right now at 105k base points / 25 nights. On track to finish the year at 150k / 40 nights as I will probable focus on Marriott Plat Premier now that Marriott / SPG programs are merging.

Wow! Seems you should be Concierge Member. That’s $840/night average.
Old May 21, 2018, 10:54 pm

Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Mlife NOIR
Originally Posted by SF1K

What's a Concierge member? Is that different from the My Hyatt Concierge?

If there is a level above Globalist, I doubt I'd qualify as a lot of my spend is from Mlife stays. Actual Hyatt is probably closer to $350/night average.
Old May 21, 2018, 11:07 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
Originally Posted by SF1K

I am currently at 23 nights, will reach 42 by early August. However, will reach 100k points, since I am paying for 3 rooms. That adds up pretty much.
I doubt UAflyer93 pays $840/night, I guess it's multiple rooms, too, or the poster held a conference/meeting?
Old May 22, 2018, 4:07 am

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by UAflyer93
What's a Concierge member? Is that different from the My Hyatt Concierge?

If there is a level above Globalist, I doubt I'd qualify as a lot of my spend is from Mlife stays. Actual Hyatt is probably closer to $350/night average.
Sorry got my wording wrong. It’s Courtesy Card. Yes I think that’s an unpublished Level above Globalist.
Old May 23, 2018, 12:51 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
21 more nights to re-qualify. And I basically have the rest booked. I got my final night on Dec 29th so I get those TSUs at the end of the year (which basically means that I will be doing Marriott and Hilton for my other nights)
Old May 23, 2018, 9:30 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
22 more nights to requalify. Will spread out my stays to have my final stay in December. Will likely stay at SPG/Marriott properties (Lifetime Platinum in both programs so we'll see how the new tiers and benefits with work) unless Hyatt has a great promotion between now and then. Too bad as Hyatt will likely miss out on over 30 nights from me because of how their program is structured.
Old May 24, 2018, 6:34 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Currently at 37. Reservations in the next 7 weeks will get me to 44. With summer vacation and ability to get credit for award nights I'll be close to 55 easily by end of August. Not sure if I'm going to delay crossing over until Nov-Dec or not. That would mean I wouldn't get the complimentary suite upgrades on stays, Regency Club, and other Glob perks for several months. How could I possibly survive the lower level of status and treatment for 3-4 months at another chain?
Old May 25, 2018, 9:28 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Not bothering with Hyatt unless it really, really works for my needs. I'd rather direct my money towards Hilton or Marriott. Therefore I have 2 stays for a total of 1,472 Points. I get "Discoverist" status through a credit card and that's enough for me.
bbbb likes this.
Old May 25, 2018, 10:25 am
Original Member

Programs: Hyatt Courtesy card. Delta 2MM Diamond. AA platinum pro
I’m a Courtesy Card holder. I’m at 66 nights so far.
Old May 25, 2018, 5:44 pm

Programs: Globallist
35 nights down, 25 to go. Probably be there by now, if they brought back Diamond (Globalist) Welcome Ammenity.

just got back from Cabo Ziva as an Explorist. Been there 6 times, this one was disappointing. Sad, it’s one of my favorite Hyatt’s. Need to get back to.Globalist for better room.
Old May 26, 2018, 12:44 am

Programs: AA XP, BA G, AS 100K, Hyatt G
34 so far and currently on a 14 night stay.
Old May 28, 2018, 4:19 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, M&M LT SEN, AZ Plat, WoH LT Glob, HH Diam
Right now 21 nights, 36 more nights already booked, shall requalify end of November
Old Sep 2, 2018, 11:55 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic 3, Amtrak Select
Just hit 56 nights and requalified on my last stay at the Andaz Singapore.

With the new WOH card giving me 7 nights his year (5 for signup, 2 for 5k in spend), I’ll definitely hit 70 nights and maybe even 80/90 depending on how fall business travel goes, which will be a first for me. Will most likely choose bonus points even though the TSUs have been incredibly valuable for me this year (4 is enough tho - I’m not taking more than 4 vacations longer than a week most likely next year and they aren’t that necessary on a weekend getaway, especially with how generous Hyatt has been recently with free suite upgrades)
Old Sep 2, 2018, 11:59 pm

Programs: Qantas Platinum, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
After this current stay in London , will be Lifetime Globalist !!! And the hotel sent up a lovely bottle of champagne and cupcake as acknowledgement of this upcoming occasion.
bsdstone likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.