Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

New Hyatt promo "For being you." 2x points after second stay. Apr 1- Jun 30

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Hyatt promo "For being you." 2x points after second stay. Apr 1- Jun 30

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2017, 3:00 pm

Programs: Delta PM Hyatt Diamond SPG Plat Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by elg26
So I have 12 nights in China in April (starting April 4) and another 10 in China in May....

I assume I should find a way to book a room April 1 (C and P)?
Does C+P Qualify?
Old Mar 28, 2017, 3:01 pm

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
So I have 12 nights in China in April (starting April 4) and another 10 in China in May....

Yep.... it's really weird
Old Mar 28, 2017, 3:19 pm

Originally Posted by sam_goh
Yep.... it's really weird
So i assume you are getting double points on the Points portion of the C+P rate?
Old Mar 28, 2017, 3:58 pm

Programs: AA Platinum 4MM; Marriott Titanium; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Giroud
So i assume you are getting double points on the Points portion of the C+P rate?
Rather, I'd assume that you're getting double points on the C portion...

--woodstock
Old Mar 28, 2017, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by JoeWoodstock
Rather, I'd assume that you're getting double points on the C portion...

--woodstock
typo lol.... thanks!
Old Mar 28, 2017, 4:41 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Definitely book a one night stay elg26.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 5:20 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
And their website is down for housekeeping again.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 6:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold

Two stays upcoming in China starting April 3rd. First one of course is the 5 nighter at the GH Shanghai, the next is a 3 day...looks like a cheapo stay starting April 1 for this guy!
Old Mar 28, 2017, 9:37 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Would a stay beginning in March with checkout on 4/1 count as the first stay for this promo?
Old Mar 28, 2017, 10:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by econ
Would a stay beginning in March with checkout on 4/1 count as the first stay for this promo?
No. That's no nights within the promo period.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 10:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, 2 mm, Marriott Gold
Why do we stay with Hyatt???

Their foot print is too dam small to deal with this type of insulting promo. Marriott is expanding by leaps and bound. In the SF Bay Area drive up 101 and there is a new Marriott every 5 - 10 miles and NO HYATT'S.

MARRIOTT also plans to triple the number of hotels in Europe by 2020...

I moved several March events in San Diego from Hyatt to Marriott, I'm glad I did, the Marriott product and service is superior to Hyatt, and they are far more generous with the upgrades and points.

The world of Hyatt is a tiny limited world... time to jump ship.

Last edited by Radiant Flyer; Mar 28, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Old Mar 28, 2017, 11:11 pm

Programs: AY Plat, Marriott Plat
What is even more insulting is that the double points only apply from the 2nd elgible stay onwards. Promo is already weak and they can't even be "generous" enough to offer it from the 1st stay.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 11:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Radiant Flyer
I moved several March events in San Diego from Hyatt to Marriott, I'm glad I did, the Marriott product and service is superior to Hyatt, and they are far more generous with the upgrades and points.
At the Marquis now, which I much prefer to Manchester GH. Better upgrades, too. Though I do miss the Grand Club.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 1:21 am

Question: do nights booked separately (still?) get combined into one stay if you remain at the same property on consecutive nights, at least for the purposes of this promo?

Assume I need to stay a week at Hyatt X. If I stay Monday night for one night, then check out Tuesday morning, then check back in Tuesday afternoon for four more nights....

...or do I need to go stay at a Hilton|Marwood for Tuesday night, to trigger double points when I come back to the Hyatt on Wednesday afternoon?
Old Mar 29, 2017, 2:55 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by World of Hyatt Concierge
Dear FlyerTalkers,

Exciting news! The first World of Hyatt global promotion will launch on April 1, 2017 and we hope you’ll participate. Be sure to register for this new promotion and earn double points on eligible stays worldwide, starting with your second eligible stay, through June 30, 2017.

There’s never been a better time to pack your bags for that next trip and enjoy the Hyatt experience at nearly 700 properties worldwide, including our latest additions such as Hyatt Regency Sydney and Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya.

Registration opens today, so check your inbox to learn more.

Safe travels,
The World of Hyatt team
Is this an April Fools' Day joke? There have been better times to enjoy the Hyatt experience than there are now with this lame World of Hyatt program and promotion. Or is the joke that this isn't the real promotion and Hyatt doesn't want WOH and its promos to be this lame? The answer to the latter question is that this is no joke, the promo is this lame.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.