Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

New Cost Cutting Strategy at the Hyatt Regency Boston?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2019, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold

Noticed that the bottle of shampoo and conditioner in the room was less than half full right after check-in, so I called down to ask for more. Lo and behold housekeeping arrives with 2 bottles of shampoo and conditioner, both of which are less than half full. Are they reusing these from previous guest rooms or just not re-filling them fully?
Old Mar 11, 2019, 6:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by 1353513636
Noticed that the bottle of shampoo and conditioner in the room was less than half full right after check-in, so I called down to ask for more. Lo and behold housekeeping arrives with 2 bottles of shampoo and conditioner, both of which are less than half full. Are they reusing these from previous guest rooms or just not re-filling them fully?
Refilling? Shouldn't they be brand new ones every time??
Old Mar 11, 2019, 9:31 pm

I don't think they're reusing bottles. I think it's just a preset amount of liquid that is allotted for the bottle as it is filled in the factory.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.