Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Favorite Property in Scottsdale / Phoenix

Old Jan 8, 17, 5:04 pm
Original Poster

Location: DEN (Boulder) ~ UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, US Gold, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold, LH SEN
Programs: Hyatt, United, Starwood, USAir, Marriott, Lufthansa, Hilton

Please redirect me if there is a thread I should check out!

Do you have a favorite property and favorite club lounge for a long weekend trip with 2 kids? We have been going to Hyatt Gainey since the 1990's and love it! Any others we should look into?

Thank you!
Old Jan 8, 17, 6:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA EXP; AS 75K; WN A List; UA 1K 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott AMB; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by BoulderHyattHopper View Post
Do you have a favorite property and favorite club lounge for a long weekend trip with 2 kids? We have been going to Hyatt Gainey since the 1990's and love it! Any others we should look into?
There are really only two other Hyatt resort options, the new Andaz and the Royal Palms, and I doubt you'll prefer either of those to Gainey with two kids. I see you're Marriott Plat . . . you might also consider the Camelback Inn. It's a historic property in a spectacular location, though there's no free breakfast since it's a resort.
Old Oct 15, 18, 4:54 am

Programs: UA 1K, DL Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Favorite Hyatt Property in Phoenix/ Scottsdale

Any insight into your favorite Hyatt property (or properties) in Phoenix and Scottsdale would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old Oct 19, 18, 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by MarkP24 View Post
Any insight into your favorite Hyatt property (or properties) in Phoenix and Scottsdale would be appreciated. Thanks!
I really enjoyed Royal Palms. Book it via Hyatt Prive for free breakfast, room upgrade, and resort credit.
Old Oct 19, 18, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by cheme24 View Post
I really enjoyed Royal Palms. Book it via Hyatt Prive for free breakfast, room upgrade, and resort credit.
What's Hyatt Prive?
Old Oct 19, 18, 4:08 pm

What's Hyatt Prive?
https://onemileatatime.com/hyatt-prive-benefits/

I'd recommend Kristen Nix (https://www.kristennixtravel.com/hyatt-prive/), she is very pleasant to work with.
SeeTheLights and KristenNix like this.
Old Oct 19, 18, 4:11 pm

Thumbs up

https://onemileatatime.com/hyatt-prive-benefits/

I'd recommend Kristen Nix (https://www.kristennixtravel.com/hyatt-prive/), she is very pleasant to work with.
Very cool!! I never knew about this before. I've used AMEX FHR which I love. This is great to know about. Thanks!
Old Oct 19, 18, 4:15 pm

Very cool!! I never knew about this before. I've used AMEX FHR which I love. This is great to know about. Thanks!
No problem. Hyatt Prive benefits are similar to those of AMEX FHR, but unlike FHR the room rates are often the same as regular rates. Hyatt Prive also gives you the freedom to use cards other than Platinum to book. It's def my choice when I book Hyatt hotels that participate in the program.
MarkP24 likes this.
Old Oct 19, 18, 4:18 pm

No problem. Hyatt Prive benefits are similar to those of AMEX FHR, but unlike FHR the room rates are often the same as regular rates. Hyatt Prive also gives you the freedom to use cards other than Platinum to book. It's def my choice when I book Hyatt hotels that participate in the program.
AMAZING!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: