Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Seattle REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Seattle REVIEW MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2022, 12:55 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob; AA ExPlat; Hilton Diamond
What's the earliest anyone have checked in here? Globalist on a confirmed suite upgrade. We're scheduled to land at 9am at SEA.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 12:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by SFOvacations
What's the earliest anyone have checked in here? Globalist on a confirmed suite upgrade. We're scheduled to land at 9am at SEA.
Would depend on occupancy night before and another Globalist could have your suite. If they’re nice, they might give you a room to freshen up at until yours is ready.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by SFOvacations
One room of 3 at 10am about 2 wks ago. Quite surprised as the hotel seemed quite full due to a conference.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 8:40 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat, Alaska MVP
Originally Posted by Troopers
We just missed you. We were on the 41st floor and it was very quiet.
Glad to see it wasn't just me that experienced this. The tranquility alone would make me want to go back, but I'm leaning towards trying the GH next time I'm in the area.

Out the window from the 40th floor lake view room
strickerj likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by denghis
Glad to see it wasn't just me that experienced this. The tranquility alone would make me want to go back, but I'm leaning towards trying the GH next time I'm in the area.

Out the window from the 40th floor lake view room
Great view indeed! That's actually Puget Sound though, not Lake Union.
denghis likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 12:57 pm

This hotel seems to be playing games with room availability, but I can't quite figure it out. There are dates this summer where you can book a suite using points, but not using cash. There are lots of dates with minimum stay requirements. Frustrating.
Old Apr 27, 2022, 10:58 pm

is breakfast in a restaurant now or is it still grab and go?
Old May 14, 2022, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by yerffej201
is breakfast in a restaurant now or is it still grab and go?
There is a buffet breakfast in the restaurant as of yesterday. Grab and go is still an option. No change to the club.
TravisMT81 likes this.
Old May 15, 2022, 1:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
I keep reading that this hotel is an excellent use of the Cat 1-4 FNC, so I have some questions to ask you guys. If I redeem my FNC, I assume I'll get free parking as a Globalist?

Can someone give me the specifics of what kind of breakfast I can expect to have? I'm reading in-room breakfast has a surcharge, so I don't mind eating at the restaurant. Is there a limit to the amount for my bill?

I think someone mentioned the lounge food spread was good pre-COVID? What was offered pre-COVID? What is the food spread in the lounge now? I'm thinking of spending two nights in Seattle later this summer.

Thanks!
Old May 15, 2022, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by lsquare
I'm reading in-room breakfast has a surcharge, so I don't mind eating at the restaurant.
I was there in April and ordered room service breakfast. The surcharge was removed on my bill. Back then, only the grab and go was open, and I was told that the limit was 1 main item and 1 beverage. I didn't test that to see if I could get away with more.
lsquare likes this.
Old May 15, 2022, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was there in April and ordered room service breakfast. The surcharge was removed on my bill. Back then, only the grab and go was open, and I was told that the limit was 1 main item and 1 beverage. I didn't test that to see if I could get away with more.
What was on the menu?
Old May 15, 2022, 12:57 pm

What was on the menu?
Menu can be found here.

https://www.hyatt.com/content/dam/ho...arket-2021.pdf

The grab and go breakfast was fine, but don't expect anything amazing. Going down to the Market could be somewhat busy if you get there later in the morning. Whenever I called for room service, they would give an estimated wait period, but they were always early with the delivery.
lsquare likes this.
Old May 15, 2022, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Menu can be found here.

https://www.hyatt.com/content/dam/ho...arket-2021.pdf

The grab-and-go breakfast was fine, but don't expect anything amazing. Going down to the Market could be somewhat busy if you get there later in the morning. Whenever I called for room service, they would give an estimated wait period, but they were always early with the delivery.
That's the breakfast?!? Pretty underwhelming...I think only the Smoked Salmon Bagel is the only thing that has my attention.

Why would you head to the market if they'll bring it up to your room?
Old May 15, 2022, 1:39 pm

I keep reading that this hotel is an excellent use of the Cat 1-4 FNC, so I have some questions to ask you guys. If I redeem my FNC, I assume I'll get free parking as a Globalist?

Thanks!
Yes, free parking for globalists on free nights at this hotel as long as there is a space to park in the garage. I’ve stayed a few times and not had to drive below the first level to find a space. They have a bunch of signs around to let everyone know that parking is not guaranteed to be available since it is a public parking garage.
lsquare likes this.
Old May 15, 2022, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by Hechte
Yes, free parking for globalists on free nights at this hotel as long as there is a space to park in the garage. I’ve stayed a few times and not had to drive below the first level to find a space. They have a bunch of signs around to let everyone know that parking is not guaranteed to be available since it is a public parking garage.
is valet parking available? Is it free for Globalists (free nights)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.