Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

$50 credit after $500 HR spend for Hyatt Visa (9/26-12/ reg. by 10/31)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 15, 2016, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SanDiego1K
Terms and Conditions:

The offer is only valid for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing who receive this promotion from Hyatt and register for the promotion between 9/26/2016 and 10/31/2016. This offer only applies to Net Purchases made with your Hyatt Credit Card during the promotional period (9/26/16 – 12/31/16) in the amount of $500 or more at a Hyatt Regency branded property located in the United States, and does not include any purchases made at on-property outlets (e.g. restaurant, spa, etc.) not owned or operated by Hyatt. To qualify, purchases must be identified as qualifying Hyatt transactions on Visa’s proprietary network (VisaNet). The Hyatt Regency branded property must submit the hotel transactions under the appropriate merchant code for the transaction to be identified as a qualifying hotel transaction.

https://loyaltyoffer.visa.com/hyattregency/index.aspx
Print Wikipost

$50 credit after $500 HR spend for Hyatt Visa (9/26-12/ reg. by 10/31)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2016, 12:45 pm

anyone knows if hyatt or HR may charge the full amt after booking a refundable stay or only a partial deposit amt?
Old Sep 29, 2016, 1:07 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Cardmembers who spend $500 or more on their Hyatt Credit Card at Hyatt Regency hotels in the U.S. between September 26, 2016 and December 31, 2016, can earn a $50 statement credit.
So Grand Hyatt and Andaz hotels do NOT count?
Old Sep 29, 2016, 1:16 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by DCBob
So Grand Hyatt and Andaz hotels do NOT count?
It specifically says Hyatt Regency.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 1:40 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by austin_modern
It specifically says Hyatt Regency.
I know that. But that does not necessarily mean that the word "Regency" must appear in the title, so I am really directly this question to the Gold Passport Concierge or another Hyatt company representative. Educated guesses are not always correct.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 1:48 pm

I know that. But that does not necessarily mean that the word "Regency" must appear in the title, so I am really directly this question to the Gold Passport Concierge or another Hyatt company representative. Educated guesses are not always correct.
Its not an "educated guess." It very specifically mentions "hyatt regency branded property" and like terms many times.
================================================

The offer is only valid for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing who receive this promotion from Hyatt and register for the promotion between 9/26/2016 and 10/31/2016. This offer only applies to Net Purchases made with your Hyatt Credit Card during the promotional period (9/26/16 – 12/31/16) in the amount of $500 or more at a Hyatt Regency branded property located in the United States, and does not include any purchases made at on-property outlets (e.g. restaurant, spa, etc.) not owned or operated by Hyatt. To qualify, purchases must be identified as qualifying Hyatt transactions on Visa’s proprietary network (VisaNet). The Hyatt Regency branded property must submit the hotel transactions under the appropriate merchant code for the transaction to be identified as a qualifying hotel transaction. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account. (“Net Purchases” are purchases of goods and services made by you or any authorized user on your account minus any returns or refunds, and do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) Maximum statement credit accumulation during the promotional period is $50 in statement credits. Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this offer. To qualify for this offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This offer is non-transferable.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
What if I stay at a Courtyard by Marriott? Will that count?
Old Sep 29, 2016, 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by nineworldseries
I think thats a question best left for the Hyatt CEO to answer along with secondary confirmation from the King of Visa.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 3:52 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Mosaic
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Cardmembers who spend $500 or more on their Hyatt Credit Card at Hyatt Regency hotels in the U.S. between September 26, 2016 and December 31, 2016, can earn a $50 statement credit.

Find out why it’s good not to be home with Hyatt Regency! You can spend on stays, and on qualifying dining and spa services, to earn the $50 statement credit.

Please register here by October 31, 2016 to count your purchases towards the statement credit. You must be a Hyatt Credit Cardmember in order to participate in this promotion. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account.
Could you clarify if resort fees or other fees, service charges, parking or other such charges to the Hyatt Regency room will count?
Further, do all Hyatt Regencies, including these outside the US, use "Visa’s proprietary network (VisaNet)"? If not, how can we tell?

Thank you.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by pWei
Further, do all Hyatt Regencies, including these outside the US, use "Visa’s proprietary network (VisaNet)"? If not, how can we tell?

Thank you.
It says stateside hyatts only.

"$500 or more at a Hyatt Regency branded property located in the United States"
Old Sep 30, 2016, 12:55 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Mosaic
Thanks for catching that. It would be nice to have clarity on fees and taxes, which I suspect would be ok, but oh well.
Old Oct 1, 2016, 11:05 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Talking

Originally Posted by nineworldseries

Priceless!
Old Oct 3, 2016, 12:38 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by wilma
Could not register, says "We cannot process your request at this time." Thanks Hyatt IT!
Same here, continuing. Anyone else? Any ideas?
Old Oct 3, 2016, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
So I assume regular Hyatt's don't count? (eg Hyatt Olive 8 in Seattle)?
Old Oct 4, 2016, 4:01 am

Originally Posted by mnredfox
So I assume regular Hyatt's don't count? (eg Hyatt Olive 8 in Seattle)?
I asked a similar question and FlyerTalk members said the hotel must be branded as a Hyatt Regency and implied it was a dumb question. The only dumb question is one not asked. But the terms literally say it must be a Hyatt Regency, so a plain Hyatt without Regency in the title probably won't qualify. Maybe the Hyatt Concierge will clarify.
Old Oct 4, 2016, 7:29 am

The only dumb question is one not asked.
.... Abe Lincoln quickly adjusted that quotation after spending 15 mins reading a comment section on the internet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.