Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

How to book multiple rooms together on the website?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to book multiple rooms together on the website?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2016, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Smile How to book multiple rooms together on the website?

Hi! I'm trying to book two separate king rooms for us three. On hyatt.com, I selected 2 rooms, 3 persons. However, instead of return king room, it returns a double room with 2 beds sleep four. That's not what I want, I want two separate rooms. Can I do it on the website or I have to call?
Thank you.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 9:13 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
that should work, I regularly do so (but not in the last month or so, or since the new site launched). maybe another glitch...

update: just tried it out. and it worked fine.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 10:06 am
Original Poster

Thanks for reply. It still doesn't work for me.
I'm trying with Grand Hyatt Seattle. When I do 2 rooms, 3 adults on 10/21-22, I saw only double room and it seems only charge me for one room also.
Can I book one king room first and book another one at the same hotel same date again?
Thank you.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 12:14 pm
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
I see what you mean. Do 2 rooms and 2 adults, then it works.

I think if you put 3 adults, then it assumes 3 guests in each room. And then the King Room will not show up, as the max occupancy is 2 guests. It's 4 in the double room, that's why it shows up.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Hi 59Impala, it doesn't work for 2 rooms 2 persons either. Yes, it shows king room, but if you pay attention you can see it charges for only 1 room. I don't think they will be kind enough to give me two rooms when they charged just for one.
Actually, on the website, the room selection has only 1 and 2. It's impossible to select 3 and above at all.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 1:54 pm
formerly a193991

Hi Java Titan - really unsure what the issue is. i can book 2 rooms with 2 guests each and it confirms it, both on the website, and the subsequent e-mail.

I see that maximum of 2 rooms can be booked here, that may be a limitation of the hotel, unsure about this.

See pics re the confirmations - maybe you have a browser issue? I'm using Chrome.

Good luck - else check with CS or the GP Concierge here on FT
Attached Images   
Old Sep 16, 2016, 10:00 pm
Original Poster

Thanks, 59Impala. I booked it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.