FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hyatt | World of Hyatt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt-418/)
-   -   How long does it usually take for MGM stays to post to Hyatt account? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt-world-hyatt/1785564-how-long-does-usually-take-mgm-stays-post-hyatt-account.html)

Membersince2013 Aug 18, 2016 3:08 pm

How long does it usually take for MGM stays to post to Hyatt account?

Checked out of Aria Sky suite on August 13th. Still don't see anything on my M Life account nor do i see any points on my Hyatt account. I think something went wrong. Am i right?

Non-NonRev Aug 20, 2016 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by Membersince2013 (Post 27085045)
Checked out of Aria Sky suite on August 13th. Still don't see anything on my M Life account nor do i see any points on my Hyatt account. I think something went wrong. Am i right?

In past threads, the consensus seemed to be that it takes an average of 6 to 11 business days.

ryandc99 Aug 21, 2016 2:59 pm

I have had them post in 2-3 days. YMMV

Membersince2013 Aug 21, 2016 5:24 pm

There was an issue. I had to call Aria and was transferred over to M Life. They fixed the issue and everything has now posted. Apparently MGM had an "outage" a little while ago and they've been "recovering".

olouie Aug 21, 2016 6:45 pm

I always have to email them since it never posts automatically. Hyatt replies quickly and MGM never replies.

59Impala Aug 22, 2016 1:02 am

I recently read that when booking on the M-life site, you can now add the gold passport number to the reservation. This may speed up the process.

However, I must say, that I never had issues with the M-Life stays posting the my GP account. Upon check-out, I always ensured my GP number is registered.

HIFlya Feb 12, 2019 12:17 pm

Any recent data points on how long it will take? I have a reservation at Vdara this upcoming weekend. And then have an upcoming trip that I am currently burning 100K marriott points in March to PDX. By my rough calculations on spend on the WOH CC...the 3 nights this weekend with Vdara should allow me to hit the 20 night milestone by the end of the year. Otherwise, I should change my Marriott reservation to the HP next door at PDX to make sure, but I would definitely prefer burning the 100K Marriott points rather than transfer UR to Hyatt for the HP stay.

dpb132 Feb 12, 2019 6:04 pm

Based on several data points over the last year, I see the points and stay credit in my WOH account about 7 days after check out.

skywalkerLAX Feb 12, 2019 7:57 pm

I think this depends highly on the property and sometimes even on the agent adding the WOH number to the reservation. If they don't do it properly then you're SOL.

So far Mirage has been the fastest for me!

gengar Feb 12, 2019 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by HIFlya (Post 30769880)
Any recent data points on how long it will take?

All my recent Mlife stays have posted in 5 or 6 days.

HIFlya Feb 14, 2019 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by gengar (Post 30772002)
All my recent Mlife stays have posted in 5 or 6 days.

Thanks for the DP and input from everyone else. Reservations seem wide open for my PDX trip so I can definitely wait a week to make sure before calling Hyatt and/or MLife to get the credit.

HIFlya Feb 24, 2019 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by HIFlya (Post 30779018)
Thanks for the DP and input from everyone else. Reservations seem wide open for my PDX trip so I can definitely wait a week to make sure before calling Hyatt and/or MLife to get the credit.

Just to add my DP. Points posted for check out from Vdara that occurred the previous Monday. Not sure exactly which day, either Saturday or today, either way, happened within a week! Not too bad. 20 night milestone here I come!