Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Old Feb 18, 2019, 6:04 pm

Does anyone ever have issues searching on Hyatt for a few different properties using their search functionality but then after a while, the website slows down to a crawl. Sometimes it eventually says This Site Cannot Be Reached. Are these part of all the ongoing Hyatt website issues?
Old Mar 1, 2019, 3:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

System Outage on the app. Ugh.
Old May 29, 2019, 8:34 am

Programs: United 1K, AC 50K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum
Can't seem to log in today. Anyone else having this problem?
Old May 29, 2019, 11:32 am

Yeah I can't login either.
Old May 29, 2019, 12:54 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Dude is it still down? Its been all day! I still cant get in.

I thought NEW WORLD of Hyatt would have fixed the OLD Gold Passport issues?
Old Jun 7, 2019, 4:44 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
When I type in a city name and dates, on the next page let's say I get 5 properties each showing their lowest price. However when I click on "select" for a specific hotel, it is not so rare that the lowest price on the next page is different than what was showing on the previous page, sometimes lower, but usually higher. This is somewhat annoying because it forces me to click on each property to make sure that the price shown is indeed the price. Anybody else has this issue?
Old Jun 14, 2019, 10:55 am

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum; Hyatt Diamond/GLOB
Originally Posted by escape4
When I type in a city name and dates, on the next page let's say I get 5 properties each showing their lowest price. However when I click on "select" for a specific hotel, it is not so rare that the lowest price on the next page is different than what was showing on the previous page, sometimes lower, but usually higher. This is somewhat annoying because it forces me to click on each property to make sure that the price shown is indeed the price. Anybody else has this issue?
This happens to me when I'm looking for my corporate code and that code is higher than the lowest rate at the hotel (e.g., the member rate). The lowest rate is the lowest rate offered, which every so often is lower than my corporate rate.

If it is happening without you specifying a rate, then I got no idea.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 7:49 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by HoustonConsultant
This happens to me when I'm looking for my corporate code and that code is higher than the lowest rate at the hotel (e.g., the member rate). The lowest rate is the lowest rate offered, which every so often is lower than my corporate rate.

If it is happening without you specifying a rate, then I got no idea.
Right, I do not specify any kind of corporate high, I just type in city and dates. Weird.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 1:43 pm

Is anyone else having an issue with their internet security software blocking Hyatt? AVG is giving me the following message:
"Threat Secured
We've safely aborted connection on www.hyatt.com because it was infected with JSownloader-GMB [TRJ]"
Is this a valid threat, or is AVG being overzealous?
Old Jul 11, 2019, 1:49 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by DealDetective
Is anyone else having an issue with their internet security software blocking Hyatt? AVG is giving me the following message:
"Threat Secured
We've safely aborted connection on www.hyatt.com because it was infected with JSownloader-GMB [TRJ]"
Is this a valid threat, or is AVG being overzealous?
I got that last night too. I ended up disabling the shield for a bit. There are other reports of AV being overzealous. I used Avast not AVG though.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 2:08 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Youre all infected!!!! Better format your hard drives to be safe.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 3:23 pm

Programs: HYATT Globalist Alaska 100k
Pleasantly surprised to receive $100 GC from Hyatt by mail. I am at 39 QN mark - would have chosen points at 40 night mark anyways. And I don't believe this is some sort of compensation from complaints etc as I had none for a long time.
I have been Globalist/Diamond for 7-8 year now. Will probably end up going over 90 nights this year also.

Anyone else got it?
Old Aug 19, 2019, 1:52 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
not an issue, but thought I'd post here. Seems Hyatt's working on a new design for the website as well. for a short while I had this layout when searching for availability. but it's back to the standard again.

pretty much like it though... ^

Old Aug 29, 2019, 4:52 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
Points&Cash rates not showing when website not set to English

interesting glitch...

points&cash rates not showing when the website is set to a language other than English! In both situations I was not logged in. If I toggle between the languages, the rates appear/disappear.

Last edited by 59Impala; Aug 29, 2019 at 5:14 am
Old Aug 29, 2019, 9:22 am
Company Representative: World of Hyatt

Programs: World of Hyatt
Hello 59Impala,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I have looked into this and found the same issue. We are looking into that and hopefully we have a fix soon.

Best Regards,
John S.
59Impala likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.