Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2016, 11:18 am

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
While the new site looks good, functionality is lacking. I can see all my info, but when I attempt to make a new reservation the page freezes and no rates appear. I then have to go back to the old website to create a new reservation.
Old Jul 3, 2016, 4:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: RIP
Trying to search hotels and can fill all fields, but clicking the "find hotels" doesnt work?

Running Chrome.
Old Jul 4, 2016, 12:36 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Globalist, M life Gold, IHG Spire
Has anyone found where the lifetime HGP points are shown yet? Or is that simply gone?
Old Jul 4, 2016, 7:31 am

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I don't know if this is the website problem or the system problem, the P&C bookings that I have cancelled still showing points being deducted.
Old Jul 4, 2016, 7:41 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by milemission
I don't know if this is the website problem or the system problem, the P&C bookings that I have cancelled still showing points being deducted.
I've had that same problem before the "new" website. It requires phone intervention to be fixed.

Your problem is not related to the website. This "new" website is just lipstick on a pig. I like Hyatt, but their technology is deplorable. I have a real hard time believing that the "new" website is anything more than just new window dressing. Nothing's changed behind the facade to fix the real problems.
Old Jul 4, 2016, 3:13 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by cottonpatch
This "new" website is just lipstick on a pig. I like Hyatt, but their technology is deplorable. I have a real hard time believing that the "new" website is anything more than just new window dressing. Nothing's changed behind the facade to fix the real problems.
This new website is actually much worse. Without basic functionality like finding hotels and making reservations, Hyatt is requiring customers to call their reservations desk.

I have not been able to see my reservations and search hotels and rates on the new website since it launched. Relying on the fragile mobile app is not very comforting.
Old Jul 4, 2016, 4:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, BA Gold, UA Gold MM, DL SM MM, Hyatt Glob, HH Diam, Marriott Ti/LT Plat, IHG Plat
I have about ten future reservations, including four in the next month. But the new website says I have no upcoming stays, and it tells me that if I disagree with that assessment I should search for these reservations and put in my Gold Passport number. I called the Diamond line and the agent could see my reservations and that my GP number was in all of them, but he had no idea how to make them visible on the website. Then I tried using the "Find Reservations" button to search for some of my reservations, hoping that once the site had found them it would stop saying they don't exist, but this did not work. I agree that the new site looks better than the old one -- unlike UAL, AA, Trip Advisor, and others whose new sites not only act unfriendly but also look it -- but I hope they'll fix this problem, as well as all the others mentioned in this thread, very soon.
Old Jul 4, 2016, 5:35 pm

Programs: Qantas Platinum, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Originally Posted by Assimilated Cajun
I have about ten future reservations, including four in the next month. But the new website says I have no upcoming stays, and it tells me that if I disagree with that assessment I should search for these reservations and put in my Gold Passport number. I called the Diamond line and the agent could see my reservations and that my GP number was in all of them, but he had no idea how to make them visible on the website. Then I tried using the "Find Reservations" button to search for some of my reservations, hoping that once the site had found them it would stop saying they don't exist, but this did not work. I agree that the new site looks better than the old one -- unlike UAL, AA, Trip Advisor, and others whose new sites not only act unfriendly but also look it -- but I hope they'll fix this problem, as well as all the others mentioned in this thread, very soon.
Mine too.....all gone!!
i was hoping this would right itself but doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.
So annoying!!
Old Jul 4, 2016, 7:30 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
My future reservations only showing on the mobile app.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 5:58 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
I like the design of the new website. But not all process have been thought out thoroughly.

When I am in the list of my reservations and cancel a reservation, the site defaults back to the main screen, instead of back to the list of reservations.... annoying...
Old Jul 5, 2016, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by cliburn
My future reservations only showing on the mobile app.
Not only do I not see my reservations on the web, my mobile app gives some kind of error so I can't see them there either.

Luckily I keep emails to know my confirmation numbers, but this is really poor from Hyatt IT (although not unexpected)
Old Jul 5, 2016, 8:18 am

Programs: AA Platinum, UA Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Avis First
It looks like the retrieve receipt functionality is still broken. So glad they decided to turn a semi-functional website into one that's even worse.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:03 pm

Programs: 1k MM, Hyatt Diamond,Marriott Gold, IHG Sphire, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Carson Gold
Just got this reply about missing reservations.

Thank you for your response. We have determine what is causing the missing upcoming stays issue. The issue will be corrected this week.

As you have discovered, the hyatt.com mobile site or app will assist in the interim.

I apologize for any inconvenience.
Old Jul 6, 2016, 12:06 pm

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist
Originally Posted by skaya
Trying to search hotels and can fill all fields, but clicking the "find hotels" doesnt work?

Running Chrome.
I have the same problem.
Old Jul 6, 2016, 12:59 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Maui4me1
I have the same problem.
Also using chrome. I had to specifically enable pop-ups. This on 3 laptops.
Check that. It may show a warning in the addressbar on the right.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.