Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2019, 2:25 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
Originally Posted by World of Hyatt Concierge
Hello 59Impala,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I have looked into this and found the same issue. We are looking into that and hopefully we have a fix soon.

Best Regards,
John S.
thank you John. I am glad that WoH is monitoring these threads.
Thanks for your support. take care.

Last edited by 59Impala; Aug 29, 2019 at 2:34 pm
Old Aug 30, 2019, 1:46 pm

Angry "The Vault is Currently Unavailable." Unable to book & pay!!

Not sure if this is my issue or anyone else has the same experience... I am unable to book and pay when it reached the last section after I clicked "Proceed for payment" and the page simply displayed "The Vault is Currently Unavailable."! Tried different browsers but got the same error message.
Old Oct 19, 2019, 3:05 am

Programs: WOH
Dear FT-ers

Thank you for reading this post.

A recent incident occurred with at a Hyatt property and I would appreciate your thoughts and feedback.

I had a Food and Beverage spending at the Grand Hyatt Singapore and as I was in a rush I did not provide them with my World of Hyatt account details at the time of payment.

I subsequently phoned in to Hyatt and asked how I could get the points credited. The agent told me to e-mail it to [email protected] which I did with an image of the bill attached in the e-mail. An agent from [email protected] told me to e-mail it direclty to the hotel and provided me with the e-mail address to send the information to. I forward the e-mail and attached the image of the bill as I was instructed to do.

One month later with still no reply from the hotel, I phoned into the Hyatt and informed them I was waiting on the points to be credited as it has been a month and nobody responded to my e-mail. I told the the agent on the phone I would like to speak with a manager and the agent connected me with a Guest Services agent at the Grand Hyatt Singapore and not a manager. Again I requested to speak to a manager and was then handed to a duty manager.

The duty manager told me that she could not take responsibility but she assured me she would forward the email to the relevant person in charge. The Assistant F&B director at the hotel eventually got back to me and apologized that the e-mail got sent to the wrong place and that he would provide a goodwill of 50 WOH points as a goodwill guesture as it equates to USD10 spending. I asked him if he could instead provide me with a USD10 credit instead and his reply was no and that I could use the 50 WOH points to spend on my dining bill in the future.

According to the redemption page 5000 WOH points equates to USD25, so I translate this into a goodwill gesture of USD0.25.

I phoned in again to Hyatt and was subsequently redirected to consumer affairs at Hyatt. I informed the consumer affairs agent about the USD0.25 compensation offerred to me by the hotel and the chain of events that has taken place prior. The consumer affairs told me to e-mail this to them and provided me with their e-mail but told me that this matter will be left to the discretion of the Hotel.

Could I please ask for your thoughts and advice on what I should do pertaining to this matter?
Old Oct 20, 2019, 10:40 am
Company Representative: World of Hyatt

Programs: World of Hyatt
Please feel free to PM us for assistance.

Rebecca S
Old Oct 23, 2019, 2:56 am

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Anyone else having trouble logging in right now?
Old Nov 21, 2019, 9:46 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Anyone else having trouble booking award stays? I'm having trouble booking award stays today.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 9:49 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by solewalker
Anyone else having trouble booking award stays? I'm having trouble booking award stays today.
Typical. Like always. Wait till tomorrow
Old Nov 22, 2019, 10:00 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA *S, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Exp, IHG Plat, National EE, Sixt Plat
When I try to visit hyatt.com in Chrome I'm getting a blank white page with the following message in plain text "Hyatt makes rate information available through our Automated Rate Interface. For more information on this interface and purchasing instructions, please contact [email protected]."

Is anyone / has anyone else ever experienced this?? I've tried clearing cookies and cache in Chrome, but no luck. Works fine in Firefox. Very strange.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 11:47 am

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, IHG Platinum, WoH Explorist
Anyone noticed that Hyatt.com been unstable in chrome for the past week? Mostly its been getting a bunch of blank screens.

I've had to completely reload pages or even close out my browser in order to search for properties and make bookings.
Old Jan 17, 2020, 11:56 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by cvseuy
Anyone noticed that Hyatt.com been unstable in chrome for the past week? Mostly its been getting a bunch of blank screens.

I've had to completely reload pages or even close out my browser in order to search for properties and make bookings.
Yes, it is horrendous. ..., Hyatt?
Old Jan 17, 2020, 1:29 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
Originally Posted by cvseuy

Originally Posted by mizzou miles
Yes, it is horrendous. ..., Hyatt?
When exiting Chrome, I always automatically delete the Hyatt cookies. Since I activated that about 4 months ago, not once have I had an issue with the website.
Old Jan 22, 2020, 5:32 pm

Programs: STARS/LUMINOUS, PRIVE, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club
I couldn't find a similar thread for the mobile app. When clicking "clear all" for previous searches, I keep getting "Sorry, we are having a system issue. Please try again later." My list of previous searches is silly long as a result of this,
Old Jan 29, 2020, 7:49 am

Programs: United Silver, Hyatt, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Global Entry
Seems to be having issues this morning. Cannot sign into my account or navigate easy.
Old Jan 29, 2020, 9:59 am

Hyatt.com has been extremely slow, with frequent errors over the past few days. I tried clearing cookies and now I can't even sign in (An Error Has Occurred). This has been in Chrome, although Firefox has also be misbehaving.

ETA: I went back to try again. Despite the earlier error message, I'm signed in, but it continues to be slow, although with fewer errors.

Last edited by richarddd; Jan 29, 2020 at 10:08 am
Old Jan 29, 2020, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1P 1MM, Hyatt Globalist
Yeah ... I've had trouble as well the last few days ... all browsers

Is Hyatt still in business ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.