Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2017, 11:09 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Can't see my account details. Enter my password and I can see the little summary with points, nights, etc, but when I click on My Account, it just takes me back to a password prompt
Old Apr 26, 2017, 5:21 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Originally Posted by jasonvr
Can't see my account details. Enter my password and I can see the little summary with points, nights, etc, but when I click on My Account, it just takes me back to a password prompt
It's not just you. Jeeze, what a pile of crud website...
Old Apr 27, 2017, 12:14 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #97.d0a7f7c1.1493316783.1a87ed69
Old Apr 28, 2017, 3:19 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Old Apr 28, 2017, 3:37 am
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Football Fan
You should not be doing things, which are forbidden, didn't you learn that when you were a child?
Old Apr 28, 2017, 3:39 am
formerly a193991

Just received my account summary:

Nights balance correct
Points balance correct
Base points balance correct
Liftefime base points correct AND included

What happened to Hyatt IT?
Old Apr 28, 2017, 3:43 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Originally Posted by 59Impala
You should not be doing things, which are forbidden, didn't you learn that when you were a child?
Nope...

Originally Posted by 59Impala
Just received my account summary:

Nights balance correct
Points balance correct
Base points balance correct
Liftefime base points correct AND included

What happened to Hyatt IT?
This:

Old Apr 29, 2017, 8:51 am
formerly a193991

Fantastic offer at PH Hamburg

200€ Corporate Rate, 235€ Standard Rate, OR a fantastic deal for 492€ pre-paid, non-refundable
sure, why not pay more than double for a non-refundable rate
Attached Images  
Old Apr 29, 2017, 11:23 am

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Can't login again. Site is super slow as well

Edit:
Back to the point where I can log in, but attempting to get into my account details brings me back to a password prompt

Last edited by jasonvr; Apr 29, 2017 at 11:55 am
Old May 4, 2017, 6:39 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, HH D
Is it only me, or is the membership card for the ios Apple Wallet of a horrific design aesthetically and functionally? The membership number is partially superimposed on the World of Hyatt heading, the card lacks YTD nights stayed, no indication of membership status (then again with the naff status titles, no great loss either)...
Old May 5, 2017, 11:02 am

Gateway timeout as one tries to book?

Anyone having trouble too?
Old May 5, 2017, 12:46 pm
formerly a193991

Originally Posted by IncyWincy
Gateway timeout as one tries to book?

Anyone having trouble too?
oh yes, over and over again... then suddenly i need to log in again, and it does not work etc etc..
Old May 7, 2017, 3:12 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Had a fun issue the other day. Had a four-night cash stay (let's say 4/1-4/5) followed immediately by a one-night points stay (4/6). Called in March to apply a DSU to all five nights, which Hyatt said linked the reservations, even though they were still separate on the website. A few days before my stay, I decided I didn't need the points night on 4/6 and went to cancel the points reservation online. The website decided instead to cancel the cash reservation from 4/1-4/5. I would have assumed this was a misclick on my part, but when I went to go cancel the points reservation (beginning on 4/6) again, the website asked me to confirm that I wanted to cancel the reservation running from 4/1-4/5. Realized this within a few minutes of cancelling and called the Hyatt Globalist line to reinstate the reservation and was told that would not be possible. Had to re-book at a higher rate and beg the hotel to honor the previous rate, which they did. (Thanks, Andaz Liverpool Street!)
Old May 11, 2017, 9:16 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
The Hyatt website keeps throwing errors when I try to log in (it returns "error logging in" message-- I'm using my password manager so I know it's the right login/pw combo). I turned off ad-blocking software just to make sure that wasn't the problem. Anyone else seeing this?
Old May 19, 2017, 8:13 am

Programs: AA 3MM EXP, SQ Solitaire, LH SEN, CX DM, Hyatt CC, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by Katlor
The Hyatt website keeps throwing errors when I try to log in (it returns "error logging in" message-- I'm using my password manager so I know it's the right login/pw combo). I turned off ad-blocking software just to make sure that wasn't the problem. Anyone else seeing this?
I started getting this problem today as well... was working fine yesterday for me though...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.