Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread

Old Jan 9, 2017, 4:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 59Impala
Quick question: how do you print upcoming reservations? When I'm on the account overview page and with the upcoming reservations tab selected, then hit print... it prints the past account history....
so how do you easily print the upcoming reservations with it's details?
thanks.
What you described was exactly what the stupid website did.

Hyatt site does not offer Print function for the reservation, as ridiculous as it is.

However you can use your browser's print function do the print review - it will give you the reservation details WITHOUT all the Ad junks - the only problem is my FireFox prints it in tiny tiny font and I could not change it to something bigger for easy reading.

Another way is to do a screen capture, then saved the capture in PDF file - that also do it but this method includes the junks as it is a screen capture.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 12:17 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
yeah - i do the screen capture thing... i was hoping for an intuitive "tool"
Old Jan 10, 2017, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Errors out every time I try to search this morning:

Too much time has passed since your last selection and your session has timed out. To continue booking a room, please restart the reservation process by selecting the MAKE A RESERVATION link. If you entered from a special offer, please click the HYATT SPECIAL OFFERS link.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 9:01 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Finally figured out a decent workaround for getting past the reservations not showing up once one logs into hyatt.com.

Workaround:
1) Close browser.
2) Throw computer in the trash. (kidding)
3) Click on the "change reservation" link in any of the current emails from hyatt.

This appears to log one in correctly and refresh whatever cookies are causing the website to not work as intended. Sadly, I've had to do this like 3-4x this morning booking reservations... but at least gets one moving along.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 1:39 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by seawolf
My Account Activity works if you perform the following workaround.

The upper left corner of goldpassport.com home page (not hyatt.com), should have 3 bars and upon clicking on it will give you the MY RESERVATIONS option.

The My Reservations page should have a My Past Activity tab. Clicking on that worked for me.
THANKS!!!! It works GREAT!!! ^^^
Old Jan 13, 2017, 2:52 am
Suspended

Website is Jekyll and Hyde. 1 hour ago it's working fine and now the whole thing is down. Nobody at Hyatt can make reservations either. Total piece of hot steamin' garbage.
Old Jan 13, 2017, 3:57 am
Suspended

Back up.
Old Feb 12, 2017, 11:34 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist;Bonvoy Lifetime Titan ; Hilton DIA (amex); AA Plat
Tried the tip above, worked kind of, able to see last stay, but no further info.

I have switched to 100% Marriott while they figure this out. Too much of a hassle to get folios.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 3:27 pm
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Is it just me, or is award booking still not available? I can't find the little check box to show points option.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 9:19 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by PTahCha
Is it just me, or is award booking still not available? I can't find the little check box to show points option.
It is still there, but only on the individual hotel rate page. You can't for instance search all hotels in Hawaii and see all the points rates. But if you click on an individual hotel you'll see the option to see the points rates if available
Old Feb 22, 2017, 7:30 am
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by jasonvr
It is still there, but only on the individual hotel rate page. You can't for instance search all hotels in Hawaii and see all the points rates. But if you click on an individual hotel you'll see the option to see the points rates if available
Thanks! That "feature" deserves a .
Old Feb 24, 2017, 10:56 am

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, Hyatt Lifetime Glob, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum
Down for maintenance. 1:00PM Eastern time on a Friday.
Old Feb 25, 2017, 6:19 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG
I have made a couple of reservations, changes and cancellations about 4 hours ago. Not a single e-mail confirmation received.

Anyone else have this issue?
Old Feb 25, 2017, 8:36 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by 59Impala
I have made a couple of reservations, changes and cancellations about 4 hours ago. Not a single e-mail confirmation received.

Anyone else have this issue?
Yes, made 2 changes yesterday, but the emails did not arrive until about 18 hours later.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 9:31 am

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt GP Platinum
Can anyone sign-in or access Hyatt.com?

It's really slow on my end and I can't sign in. I'm wondering if it's just me...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.