Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Gold Passport wins at the Freddie Awards!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2016, 8:59 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Dear Flyertalkers,

Hyatt Gold Passport took home two Freddies – Best Elite Program – Americas and Best Elite Program – Middle East/Asia/Oceania – from the 28th annual Freddie Awards ceremony held on April 28 in Las Vegas, NV. We are truly grateful and humbled to receive this recognition from our loyal members across the globe. These awards further motivate us to care for you, our guests, each day as we deliver unique experiences through Hyatt Gold Passport.

A sincere and heartfelt thank you for voting Hyatt Gold Passport a winner.

Warm regards,

Jeff Zidell
Old Apr 29, 2016, 1:43 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium Elite
Awesome news! As someone who has been forced to Marriott recently due to no Hyatt's, I surely do believe Hyatt is the best program and I can't wait to start staying back at Hyatt's this May and June!
Old Apr 29, 2016, 1:57 pm

Congratulations! We sincerely hope Hyatt will remember this token of loyalty when it is time to re-evaluate the program for next year changes. ^
Old Apr 29, 2016, 2:14 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by LASUA1K
Awesome news! As someone who has been forced to Marriott recently due to no Hyatt's, I surely do believe Hyatt is the best program and I can't wait to start staying back at Hyatt's this May and June!
Sorry to hear - I was in the same situation while in Albany but I got used to driving the 30+ mins from the Saratoga HP. I even dove to Poughkeepsie to get my stays to make Diamond.

But I do love the Hyatt CC - so does my wife, my inlaws, coworker...
Old Apr 29, 2016, 10:55 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
It is good news. Of course, that Elite status was given away like candy at the end of last year. I suspect if I had got a status match I would have been happy with Hyatt as Best Elite Programme.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 8:26 am

Programs: DL-Diamond; UA-Silver (moan); Hilton-DIA; Marriott-PPE; IHG-Plat; NC-Exec Elite
Congratulations and I believe well deserved
Old Apr 30, 2016, 12:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Congrats.....but I'm sorry that HGP didn't win for My Elite Rate. <hint, hint.....can we please have that feature reinstated?>
Old Apr 30, 2016, 12:52 pm

Congrats! Now, please fix the BRG program.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 2:06 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold Elite, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Best Western Diamond Select
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Congrats.....but I'm sorry that HGP didn't win for My Elite Rate. <hint, hint.....can we please have that feature reinstated?>
Co-signed.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 4:44 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Congrats on the well-deserved win. Over the past 30+ years of travel, I've been in _all_ of the various hotel programs. Hyatt is head and shoulders above the competition. Hyatt won against several larger brands: that fact speaks volumes. Congratulations again.
Old May 1, 2016, 12:41 am

Programs: All the programs!
Congrats Hyatt! I'm glad a good program is recognized.
Old May 1, 2016, 8:17 am

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Congrats, well deserved!
Old May 1, 2016, 4:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by Markie
I suspect if I had got a status match I would have been happy with Hyatt as Best Elite Programme.
I did and I'm not.
Old May 1, 2016, 5:59 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
^^ especially with the loss of my corporate rate st my primary goto HR....
Old May 1, 2016, 6:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
A 50% off sale on GP points would be a nice thank you. Especially for those unable to get any from the recent Discover America promo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.