Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Chandigarh India REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2016, 6:07 am
Original Poster

I'll be staying here later this month and when i searched for a review I came up with this on the CondeNaste Travellers site.

http://www.cntraveller.in/story/does...tt-hotel-rock/

You could be in Chandigarh on business or stopping over en route to Shimla. If you wish to stay here in luxury, Hyatt’s new hotel in the garden city could be worth your time.

Right from the brise-soleil façade, the hotel’s design is a nod to Le Corbusier, the man behind India’s first planned city. The 211 guestrooms (the largest room count in the city)—including 24 suites, one Presidential Suite, and seven Cabana rooms—look out either to the Shivalik range or the cityscape. All feature contemporary furniture, artworks, an iPad docking station, dataport facility and a minibar, along with 24×7 in-room dining and concierge services.

Dining options include Urban Café (all-day multicuisine), Browse (24-hour grab-and-go café) and the Pool Bar. Opening this June is Piccante, which, helmed by a Milanese chef, promises authentic flavours of Campania and Sicily. You could choose a private-dining experience in the room overlooking the rooftop terrace or at a separate alfresco area. Also launching in June is Stage, the hotel’s bar, which will stock a notable collection of scotch, cognac, single malts, bourbons, Irish whiskies, vintage champagnes and wines to pair with your Italian spuntini-style meal.

Guests in need of some pampering will have to wait till June for the launch of Amaira Spa, which will have six treatment rooms for facials and massages based on ancient Indian therapies. A 24hr gym, yoga studio and hair salon are the other wellness offerings. The hotel also houses an events space of more than 36,000sqft, which includes five individual meeting rooms and a pillarless ballroom (more than 8,700sqft), perfect for hosting a big fat wedding in true Chandigarh style.

Part of the same complex as Elante Mall (the Tri-City’s largest mall and northern India’s second largest), Hyatt Regency Chandigarh is close to several MNCs and diplomatic missions (think British Council). It’s a 20min drive from Chandigarh International Airport, eight minutes from the Chandigarh Junction railway station and 7km away from Rajiv Gandhi IT Park.

Hotels Website : http://chandigarh.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

If someone else have stayed here and could post some reviews or inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old Aug 25, 2016, 4:19 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, HH Silver
Originally Posted by Rubal
I'll be staying here later this month and when i searched for a review I came up with this on the CondeNaste Travellers site.

If someone else have stayed here and could post some reviews or inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I stayed here in early August and it was great. Beautiful hotel, great spacious and nicely appointed rooms. Excellent helpful and friendly staff. I would stay there again without any hesitation. The buffet in the restaurant was top notch and reasonable.
Old Sep 27, 2017, 4:12 am
Original Poster

I have stayed in this hotel 3 times now. Must say it is one of the best Hyatt Regency in India and very well located. Elante Mall which is just 2 mins walking from the hotels lobby is the huge and best mall in the city with stores of most premium brands and a huge food court on 3rd floor. All the staffs are very attentive and generous and always eager to assist.

Had 2 treatments in Amaira Spa and experience was good and it was value for money.

Due to Elante Mall near by its always easy to get Ola or Uber within a few minutes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.