Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Anyone else yet to receive his/her Diamond package?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else yet to receive his/her Diamond package?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2016, 6:07 am

Programs: Hyatt GP Diamond
Sounds like a pretty random distribution of answers.

When I called, the HGP rep told me that the delay was due to issues with the system change in December. She said to expect the packets to arrive by end of April.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 12:31 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I just got my Diamond package (overseas account)... pretty standard with the card and letter and the 2 United passes.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 1:23 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Never received ... neither this year, neither last year. And i don't care : i use the iPhone wallet if needed.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 3:03 am
gum

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
Originally Posted by CanRulez
Unlike an airline's FF elite card where cards are needed for access to alliance lounges, hotel cards are essentially useless. She also told me the UA passes are mailed separately.
At some hotel chains any type of plastic cards - especially hotel cards - is really useful.

Think of a hotel which charges you the rate advertised, states that the hotel has an air condition but switches everything off after you have left the hotel. So you pay for a stay of e.g. 18 to 20 hours but only get the a/c when in room.

Returning back in the evening you "experience" a hot/cold air in the room and have the feeling of "used air" especially when there are no windows to open.

That said any plastic card with the size fitting the air conditon/electric switch is valuable. Don`t like to leave a credit card there.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 4:40 pm

Programs: QF WP, AA EXP
Haven't received mine either. Don't care about the card, but the UC passes would be nice to have...
Old Apr 25, 2016, 7:37 pm

Nothing here. Had not even thought about it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.