Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

? Online availability check für Gold Passport suite upgrades (6,000 points+cash p.n.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

? Online availability check für Gold Passport suite upgrades (6,000 points+cash p.n.)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2015, 3:18 am
gum
Original Poster

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold

Just a short question to the gold passport members which have large experience with the online booking tool.

When I am checking the rates it delivers me several suggestions for the daily rate, some discounts. After clicking on the "Show Hyatt Gold Passport Points & Awards" it often shows only:

1.) "Redeem Point"
2.) "Points + Cash"
3.) "Club Upgrades with points", e.g.

"
Club Upgrade With Points

From
XXX € EUR
+ 3.000 Points"

Checked two hotels even some months in the future for several dates. No way to see From XXX € EUR + 6.000 points for the suite upgrade award.

Therefore my question: Is there any method of checking the availability of the 6,000 points upselling award to the entry suite level.

Hints appreciated.

Just thinking of topping up (buying points) my points to the next 12,000 points level for a weekend stay. Though I have no exact dates and destinations I don't want to disturb the reservations department with some phone calls.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 3:47 am
Suspended

Programs: Everything is refundable
Originally Posted by gum
Just a short question to the gold passport members which have large experience with the online booking tool.

When I am checking the rates it delivers me several suggestions for the daily rate, some discounts. After clicking on the "Show Hyatt Gold Passport Points & Awards" it often shows only:

1.) "Redeem Point"
2.) "Points + Cash"
3.) "Club Upgrades with points", e.g.

"
Club Upgrade With Points

From
XXX € EUR
+ 3.000 Points"

Checked two hotels even some months in the future for several dates. No way to see From XXX € EUR + 6.000 points for the suite upgrade award.

Therefore my question: Is there any method of checking the availability of the 6,000 points upselling award to the entry suite level.

Hints appreciated.

Just thinking of topping up (buying points) my points to the next 12,000 points level for a weekend stay. Though I have no exact dates and destinations I don't want to disturb the reservations department with some phone calls.
No,

even worse, each hotel decides on its own which suite category will be made available for the upgrade, so checking the entry level suite availability does not necessarily help you out either.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 4:14 am
gum
Original Poster

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
Originally Posted by FD1971
No,

even worse, each hotel decides on its own which suite category will be made available for the upgrade, so checking the entry level suite availability does not necessarily help you out either.
Thanks for the quick reply! I know that some places are great to use the 6,000 upselling and especially one is nearly crap (many moons ago: triangular only a bit larger than normal room. Having a special view from the elevator to the living area.... in a European capital ).

Just was in search for a quick and convenient tool/solution. This would add up a great experience for a (weekend) stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.