Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Gold Passport System Maintenance (Dec 15-18, 2015)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Gold Passport System Maintenance (Dec 15-18, 2015)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2015, 8:22 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by PointsNmiles
Im surprised more Diamonds aren't noticing that their diamond expiration (if you've re-qualified this year) is displaying the wrong year (Feb - 2016.)

A total embarrassment for Hyatt. Not only did they drop the giant ball on the diamond "gifting" fiasco, they look like amateurs with this computer "transition." Horrible execution of their corporate plans....
Yeap same with me! 2016.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 8:33 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
Originally Posted by cw082350
Anyone able to log into their detail and see the actual stays?
Yes, but the actual stay detail is also wrong. Adds up to a higher total than they have posted but four or five stays just missing, which in their current view leaves me short of Diamond for next year. I should have known to print out a hard copy before they flipped the switch.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 8:38 am

Programs: AA , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platnium,Hyatt Diamond
Thanks mine missing too. Hope they will take a main screen shot, but don't have the detail...
Old Dec 20, 2015, 8:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well, I'm back in, and I went to add in a reservation I made during the downtime, and, I'm surprised to say, it was already in my account. They must have matched it by name and/or email address.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 9:02 am

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Seems to be working fine now
Old Dec 20, 2015, 9:03 am

Programs: United 1K 1MM; Alaska MVP100K; WOH Globalist; Bonvoy LT Platinum; HH Gold
Mine as well. I am missing nights. I had more than 50 nights prior to the system going down. Now it shows I have less than 50 nights.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 9:09 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Originally Posted by bigguyinpasadena
Seems to be working fine now
Not really. Already requalified for Diamond this year, yet it reverted to "29 Feb. 2016" as my expiration date. Missing one stay and one night credit (I think it was the one night stay of Dec. 11th-12th, counted before the downtime but not after). I was scared to try UR transfers yesterday and today, but they both posted quickly; however, they are showing up as "Point Purchase" and not "Hycard" as normal.

This is an inconceivably awful end to 2015 for Hyatt. The status matching debacle, this IT meltdown, and no promo announced for Q4 2015 or Q1 2016. It's really shaking my faith in Hyatt.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 9:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

All back to normal except for missing Chase stay/night credit.

It looks to me that Hyatt migrated to a completely different database system, not just upgrade, and needed to reprocess all transactions. Hence, the need to freeze all new transactions until database migration is complete. The Chase stay/night credits should post soon.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
While my account balances are all ok, my diamond expiration is also set again at 2016.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 9:51 am
Formerly known as Stephenk19

Programs: Free Agent
All my reservations are intact (that is something at least) but same as well for Diamond expiration being at the end of Feb. 2016.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 9:57 am

Programs: United 1K 1MM; Alaska MVP100K; WOH Globalist; Bonvoy LT Platinum; HH Gold
Incorrect Nights/Stays

Hyatt Concierge told me that GP is aware nights/stays info is wrong for folks and that everything should "self correct as the rest of the data uploads by Friday."
Old Dec 20, 2015, 9:59 am
Formerly known as Stephenk19

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by thekaica
Hyatt Concierge told me that GP is aware nights/stays info is wrong for folks and that everything should "self correct as the rest of the data uploads by Friday."
Did they say anything about the expiration dates for the tier levels?
Old Dec 20, 2015, 9:59 am

Me too. My diamond status is set to expire in feb 2016 even though I have had 66 nights....hope this gets sorted soon.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I'm really not worried a bit. I'm sure it will be fixed in due time. As I said earlier, I requalified in Oct and already received my new credentials.

I'm not getting why people are up in arms about the expiration date. I understand they are upset about not being to make award reservations, but the date, plus requalifying isn't all that important.

At worse, a copy of the folio will easily prove there were enough stays or nights by the end of the year.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by Steve_19
Did they say anything about the expiration dates for the tier levels?
I didn't ask about the expiration date but I suspect that it updates once the stays/nights are correct.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.