Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Gold Passport System Maintenance (Dec 15-18, 2015)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Gold Passport System Maintenance (Dec 15-18, 2015)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2015, 1:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
I called in (10PM NY time) and reservations was able to grab a cash 'n points night for me but it seems that the customer end of the system is still red lettered.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 4:24 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by avisatem
Its now about 3am Denver time. I cannot make any standard booking via the website. All the Hyatt hotels in the States (at least) shows no availability!!!
It's a weekend and the last weekend before Christmas. I would be surprised if the intended "Hyatt Gold Passport System Maintenance" hitherto unresolved changes/problems get resolved in full before Monday -- at the earliest.

Pushing through a major system downtime and change to an IT system when your in-house and/or outsourced IT staff are likely to be distracted by concerns outside of work too? Not exactly my idea of smart, but then again who knows what their rush was to do this at this time of the year.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 4:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Here's the latest message:

The Hyatt Gold Passport system is undergoing maintenance.
Access to Hyatt Gold Passport account information on-line and through customer service will not be available.

Now they're not even giving a time when it will be back up.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 5:56 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
At the very least, I say they need a great January promo for those of us that stuck through this and did jump ship. (Especially since I have a New Years trip lol. )
Old Dec 20, 2015, 6:29 am

Programs: AA , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platnium,Hyatt Diamond
Why can't hyatt provide any updates?
Old Dec 20, 2015, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by cw082350
Why can't hyatt provide any updates?
They've acknowledged there's a problem, at least to a user on twitter:

https://twitter.com/HyattConcierge/s...56424457363456

I guess all those free Diamond status matches put too much of a strain on the system....
Old Dec 20, 2015, 6:42 am

Location: Los Angeles, CA AA LifetimePLT-2MM; SPG Platinum; HHDiamond
Programs: AA EXP, DL PM
The mobile shows 8 less stays and 12 less nights for my account. Called the Diamond desk and recording now says "maintenance until Tuesday". I have been on hold 15 minutes waiting for them to tell me why the lost activity. Unbelievable that they messed up the conversion so badly...
Old Dec 20, 2015, 6:43 am

Looks like I can login via the mobile site but can't search for any hotels. This is ridiculous they are 48 hours beyond their deadline.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 6:52 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
I just spoke with a rep in the US. Before I could the recorded announcement acknowledged the "system maintenance" and "request you contact us back after Tuesday". Tuesday? Wow. That would be seven days.

I can login on the app but the reservation details are weird. Does anyone else have something like this?
Old Dec 20, 2015, 7:36 am

Programs: World of Hyatt, Chase Ultimate Rewards
Looks likes its up and running again.

However my stay and night credits are still incorrect! Again missing 5 stays and 10 nights! So it's still not fixed in spite of the additional down time. MAJOR FAIL!!!

ERQ
Old Dec 20, 2015, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Back up and working for me though my DSU room at the GH Singapore is still showing the suite rate instead of the original rate.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 7:56 am

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
I can log in again but my night/stay totals are off significantly.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 8:03 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by ERQTraveler
Looks likes its up and running again.

However my stay and night credits are still incorrect! Again missing 5 stays and 10 nights! So it's still not fixed in spite of the additional down time. MAJOR FAIL!!!

ERQ
Mine too, exactly.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 8:14 am

Programs: AA , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platnium,Hyatt Diamond
Anyone able to log into their detail and see the actual stays?
Old Dec 20, 2015, 8:20 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
Im surprised more Diamonds aren't noticing that their diamond expiration (if you've re-qualified this year) is displaying the wrong year (Feb - 2016.)

A total embarrassment for Hyatt. Not only did they drop the giant ball on the diamond "gifting" fiasco, they look like amateurs with this computer "transition." Horrible execution of their corporate plans....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.