Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Gold Passport System Maintenance (Dec 15-18, 2015)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Gold Passport System Maintenance (Dec 15-18, 2015)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2015, 9:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by corpgator
The just re-enabled the login and took the message off the website that the system is down..... but I still can't login. It says there's an internal error and I need to contact the call center. I'd say another day at least.

Edit: able to log in now, it's a miracle!
I'm in and I can see my correct (same as before the outage) stays and nights, although I wasn't worried as Hyatt already sent me my Diamond card for next year.
Old Dec 19, 2015, 9:42 am

Programs: World of Hyatt, Chase Ultimate Rewards
I can log in but my stays and nights are incorrect! It's less than prior to the outage. I'm less by 5 stays and 10 nights! Seems to be the credit card bonus from spend. I'm re qualifying for diamond and need the correct stays!!! Anyone else have this problem?

ERQ
Old Dec 19, 2015, 9:49 am

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Amex Centurion, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
I can log in and everything looks good - tried to call in and have a DSU applied and the answer was "no" repeatedly. "Is your system outage related to the website being down? Because the website is up and running for me..." "No." Apparently they have been told NOT to try using "the system" at all until they get a green light from management.
Old Dec 19, 2015, 9:54 am

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Diamond
I'm also down by 5 stays/10 nights from the credit card spend. However, the agent was able to apply a DSU for me.
Old Dec 19, 2015, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by ERQTraveler
I can log in but my stays and nights are incorrect! It's less than prior to the outage. I'm less by 5 stays and 10 nights! Seems to be the credit card bonus from spend. I'm re qualifying for diamond and need the correct stays!!! Anyone else have this problem?

ERQ
Down by 3 stays and 6 nights here, so looks like at a minimum credit card spend bonuses were removed from the server migration, and also looks like I have another stay that is not registered as counting...
Old Dec 19, 2015, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I can log in to my wife's account (which we never use) but not mine. Very frustrating.
Old Dec 19, 2015, 10:32 am

Programs: AY Plat, Marriott Plat
I just made a points + cash reservation after the website came back online. Instead of showing the confirmation after final step of clicking on book reservation, I was shown a message in red saying that the type of reservation made will not appear in my account and cannot be modified online.

There was no confirmation email nothing... I did get a generic mail warning me about a recent account activity involving points deduction

Why Hyatt would not send a confirmation and not have reservations reflected under the user's account is leaving me completely baffled Absolutely crazy!
Old Dec 19, 2015, 10:35 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Well, if they really "upgraded" the system, it looks just as crappy as before, including a non-sensical error "240 - Invalid credit card expiration date (likely past today)." that will not allow me to cancel a refundable reservation based on the credit card no longer being valid. What does that even matter, it's a flexible reservation!
Old Dec 19, 2015, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I just looked, and my stays and nights are correct. However, I requalified in Oct and have already received the documents. I don't have the credit card either.
Old Dec 19, 2015, 10:45 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Also, they still have the ridiculously short website timeouts...
Old Dec 19, 2015, 10:55 am

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist
Originally Posted by Johnny Rocket
Just been matched to Diamond. So far, not impressed! Can't login for FOUR days now to use my upgrades!
Seriously. Talk about " looking a gift horse in the mouth".
Old Dec 19, 2015, 11:09 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, southwest A List Preferred, American Platinum
Just logged in and I am down 2 stays which puts me at 23 instead of 25. Just completed a stay this week and used points because I thought I had qualified for Diamond already. Called Diamond line (I have been Diamond for 10 years) and he said that on his end he was showing 25 stays and asked me to log out and log back in. I did this 11 times ans got the same results. He got a supervisor without me asking and she was very kind and put me on hold for 15 minutes. She came back and said she had no answer for me, but assured me that I had 25 stays and had Diamond status through February of 2017. So I decide to check Flyer Talk to see if anyone else is having this problem. As soon as I read the comments about the 2 nights for spend with the Hyatt card I realize that that must be the two nights I am missing. Interesting that Flyer Talk members had figured this out, but a supervisor for Hyatt Diamond line didn't. And that is why I love this site!!! I learn so much from all of you and a big THANKS goes out to everyone who posts on any of these 'points site'. Merry Christmas to all!!!!!
Old Dec 19, 2015, 11:12 am

One night missing on mine, and my reservations are missing too. Will simply wait.
Old Dec 19, 2015, 11:14 am

Programs: AY Plat, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by mechu
I just made a points + cash reservation after the website came back online. Instead of showing the confirmation after final step of clicking on book reservation, I was shown a message in red saying that the type of reservation made will not appear in my account and cannot be modified online.

There was no confirmation email nothing... I did get a generic mail warning me about a recent account activity involving points deduction

Why Hyatt would not send a confirmation and not have reservations reflected under the user's account is leaving me completely baffled Absolutely crazy!
Just got off the phone with HGP and they can't see the reservation on their end as well! Seriously maddening to have to waste time to sort something basic like this out...
Old Dec 19, 2015, 11:18 am

My Android app is still non-functional. Got onto the website to cancel a bunch of reservations, but it won't let me. Patience, 365.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.