Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Park Hyatt Niseko, Hanazono REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Hyatt Niseko, Hanazono REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2020, 5:33 am

Programs: M&M FQT, BA G, Bonvoy LTT, WoH GLOB
you might be right...look is quite similar. But the soap near the sink would support your guess !
Old Aug 5, 2020, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by banzani
does that look like AESOP bottles in the shower ? I would hope so - and it would align with PH Tokyo and Seoul....can anyone confirm ?
It's Le Labo. Park Hyatt Seoul is also Le Labo as well except in the sauna where they have Aesop products.
Old Aug 5, 2020, 6:04 am

thx. Seoul had Aesop in guest rooms last year but perhaps that has changed
Old Aug 5, 2020, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

thx. Seoul had Aesop in guest rooms last year but perhaps that has changed
Cost cutting or keeping to brand standards as they like to put it.
Old Aug 6, 2020, 4:39 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Gold | Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold
does that look like AESOP bottles in the shower ? I would hope so - and it would align with PH Tokyo and Seoul....can anyone confirm ?
Originally Posted by vprp
It's Le Labo. Park Hyatt Seoul is also Le Labo as well except in the sauna where they have Aesop products.
Thanks for the confirmation! Sadly, it looks like I didn't take any close-up shots of the amenities at the PH Niseko, and I don't specifically remember much about them either. However, I just pulled these two snippets from some of my 360 photos of the room. The quality is terrible because they're extracted from a 360 cam photo, but the first photo is of the bottle by the sink, which clearly says Le Labo. The second photo is of the bottles in the shower. You can't make out the wording, but the shape/label looks the same as the Le Labo one at the sink.

The PH Tokyo definitely still had the Aesop bottles when we stayed there a few days after Niseko.

Old Aug 6, 2020, 5:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

PH Tokyo is a special exemption for now. Their owners must like Aesop and fight any efforts at standardization.
makavel likes this.
Old Aug 6, 2020, 9:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
I wonder if Hyatt Regency Tokyo still has Ren available in suites and club rooms.
Old Aug 7, 2020, 12:51 am

thx makavel !
Old Aug 7, 2020, 6:18 am

Originally Posted by Aventine
PH Tokyo is a special exemption for now. Their owners must like Aesop and fight any efforts at standardization.
PH Shanghai has never used Le Labo and is using Natura Bisse.
Old Aug 7, 2020, 8:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by just2010just
PH Shanghai has never used Le Labo and is using Natura Bisse.
There are exemptions all over the PH brand, like, PH Istanbul uses a local Turkish product.
Old Apr 21, 2021, 7:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The hotel is reopening April 29th, but is not accepting new reservations before May 5th. I actually had an existing reservation from April 29th, and was looking forward to a once-in-a-lifetime chance of experiencing this hotel during Golden Week without big crowds. However, in light of the current COVID situation in Japan, I have just now canceled that trip. Bummer.
Old Aug 6, 2021, 11:01 am

can someone comment on a trip to this resort in summer? as a point of reference, love Tahoe during the summer. wondering if there's a similar breadth of summer activities. looks like i'd need a rental car - is this easy as an American?
Old Aug 6, 2021, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Might want to go to the Japan forum and ask about Niseko in general.
Old Aug 7, 2021, 5:28 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Colin
can someone comment on a trip to this resort in summer? as a point of reference, love Tahoe during the summer. wondering if there's a similar breadth of summer activities. looks like i'd need a rental car - is this easy as an American?
What does being an American have to do with renting a car? There's a ton to do in the summer here. I think things will be quiet at the Hyatt but I'm up here in the area now and we're hiking, rafting and fishing. Everything is open and available.
outgoing likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2021, 10:54 pm

Originally Posted by The_Wrath_of_Khan
What does being an American have to do with renting a car? There's a ton to do in the summer here. I think things will be quiet at the Hyatt but I'm up here in the area now and we're hiking, rafting and fishing. Everything is open and available.
Well we drive on the wrong side of the road.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.