Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

$100 spa credit -Ziva/Zillara min 3 night - book by 12/31/15 stay 1/4/16-12/15/16

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$100 spa credit -Ziva/Zillara min 3 night - book by 12/31/15 stay 1/4/16-12/15/16

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2015, 3:01 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

Received via snail mail as a credit card holder (show the Hyatt Credit Card at check in). Book at www.allinclusive.hyatt.com or call 800-720-0051.

Doesn't sound all that exciting but just thought I'd pass it along. Haven't even checked if the rate is competitive with normal Hyatt.com rates.
Old Oct 20, 2015, 8:15 am

got the same offer today in mail, is this any good ? I was planning for an award stay in zilara for 2 days, so considering a 3 day instead with this offer. Anyone know if I use the free nights or points to book the award, does this still apply ?
Old Oct 23, 2015, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by suryavanshi
got the same offer today in mail, is this any good ? I was planning for an award stay in zilara for 2 days, so considering a 3 day instead with this offer. Anyone know if I use the free nights or points to book the award, does this still apply ?
I'm sure offer does not apply to award nights.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 7:45 pm

Does anyone know if the reservation needs to be booked on the Hyatt card or can it be booked on any card and then show the Hyatt card at check in?
Old Dec 29, 2015, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by toesknees
Does anyone know if the reservation needs to be booked on the Hyatt card or can it be booked on any card and then show the Hyatt card at check in?
I think the only requirement is to show he card at checkin (don't know if you need to use the card for the stay though) - I'm sure you can book with any card though.
Old Dec 29, 2015, 9:50 am

Programs: UA, AA, Delta, HGP Diamond, HH Gold, Marriott, CC Gold, SPG
The t's and c's really do not invalidate award nights. i wonder if you just show the hyatt card you might get the 100$ off spa certificate.
Old Jan 4, 2016, 1:04 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond
So is there any confirmation of this or am I just going to hope for the best when I check in in May?
Old Jan 14, 2016, 2:12 pm

I'm checking in at the Hyatt Zilara Cancun tomorrow using 3 award nights from mine and my wife's credit cards. I'll see about using the credit and report back.
Old Jan 15, 2016, 12:33 pm

Please let us know. I heard chatter that Hyatt confirmed the credit is good on award stays, just wondering if it is working out in real life. Thanks ^^
Old Jan 21, 2016, 6:22 am

I asked them about it and they asked me if I had an email I could show them with the offer. I attempted to quickly google the offer but didn't want to slow things down and honestly wasn't sure I would use the credit anyway.

But for what it's worth, they said they would apply the credit if I could show proof of the offer, so it appears it will work fine. Sorry I couldn't be a better guinea pig.
Old Jan 25, 2016, 3:06 am

I tweeted to HGP and they confirmed the offer applies to award stays booked with points/chase free nights. I'll be checking in later this week and will be sure to have the offer ready to show them as well as my card -- will let everyone know how it goes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.