Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place and Hyatt House Charleston/Historic District REVEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Sep 24, 2015, 1:05 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Located in the heart of downtown, Hyatt Place Charleston/Historic District and Hyatt House Charleston/Historic District are located down the street of some of the city’s best restaurants, within walking distance of beautiful Marion Square and the Farmers Market as well as near the historic Charleston City Market.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 1:27 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Located in the heart of downtown, Hyatt Place Charleston/Historic District and Hyatt House Charleston/Historic District are located down the street of some of the city’s best restaurants, within walking distance of beautiful Marion Square and the Farmers Market as well as near the historic Charleston City Market.
Charleston, SC? Search on your website doesn't show these properties.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 1:53 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by peteropny
Charleston, SC? Search on your website doesn't show these properties.
when i search for a room this saturday in charleston, it's the first two results that show up on the page. $309 and $269 for HH and HP, respectively.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 2:19 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by jrizzl
when i search for a room this saturday in charleston, it's the first two results that show up on the page. $309 and $269 for HH and HP, respectively.
Now it does show up.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 8:18 am

These two properties seem very similar, and they’re located nearly adjacent to each other. Any tie breaker for people having stayed at both?
Old Mar 17, 2018, 8:10 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by AirbusFan2B
These two properties seem very similar, and they’re located nearly adjacent to each other. Any tie breaker for people having stayed at both?
Unless price differs significantly, I always pick HH over HP. Larger rooms, better breakfasts.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.