Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Are consecutive reservations at different rates combined?

Old Sep 17, 2015, 1:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium

Suppose Monday is at Rate Type A, with Tuesday at Rate Type B. Since these count as one stay, are they combined into one reservation?

Before you answer Yes, consider if Night 1 is at a Double-Your-Points rate and the next night's separate reservation is, say, AAA. If they are combined, then how would the points be figured?
Old Sep 17, 2015, 3:20 am

Programs: AS 100K, UA MM, AA MM, IC Plat Amb, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
I've had the occasion to stay several times recently on multiple consecutive reservations, and IME the stays are combined (so there is only one check-in and check-out) but the reservations are not, such that I'll have to sign separately for both reservations at check-in time.

I can't, however, answer your question about points earning.
Old Sep 17, 2015, 3:51 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

You will receive one folio for multiple reservations.... there will be no issues calculating points even if different rates are used, happens all the time.

Each item on a folio can be calculated individually, that's also how some charges aren't even eligible for points. And you nights at different rates will be shown as a line item on your folio.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.