Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gallagher Bassett and Hyatt

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2016, 1:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Question Gallagher Bassett and Hyatt

Would like to know if someone else here has been sent to Gallagher Bassett when doing a claim with hyatt?

What are your experience with them? How they have manage your claim?

PS : i was very upset that hyatt shared all my private information with this company without asking me before... same for you? Very weird and what an horrible behavior to hide this way by sending your advisor (who does not explain you what they are really doing for hyatt... it's a kind of secret)

Last edited by frenchft; Mar 10, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Old Mar 10, 2016, 1:35 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Who is Gallagher Bassett? I hope you're not talking about a hound dog.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
It's the company hyatt shares your personnal data when they don't want to deal with you directly...

And to be honest i don't know what they do, they never clearly explained. But what i can tell you is that hyatt does not want to talk to their client when you have CC fraud issue, they give without asking you your details to this company and they call you.

Bad IT / Bad marketing and VERY bad way of dealing with client... when there is a problem they prefer to sent to this company.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 1:40 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Since its the same issue with the credit card breach - continue discussions at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...-complete.html .

peteropny - co-mod - Hyatt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.