Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Makkah - Opening

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2015, 8:30 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Hyatt Regency Makkah - Opening

Hyatt is excited to announce the opening of our first Hyatt-branded hotel in the holy city of Makkah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and our first Hyatt Regency in the country.

Hyatt Regency Makkah is part of a mixed-use development built up of more than 2 million square meters (21,527,820 square feet). The hotel offers 656 guestrooms – including 26 suites spanning 19 floors that range in size from 38 to 190 square meters (409 to 2045 square feet) with a Royal Suite on the 18th floor that overlooks Al Masjid Al Haram. All rooms offer rich textures, designer décor and fine contemporary furnishings, as well as the latest services and facilities. Each guestroom has been thoughtfully designed for the fulfillment of religious duties. Panoramic views of the city are enhanced by natural lighting, which permeates the hotel.
Old Jun 22, 2015, 9:29 am
zh

Programs: TK *G, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond,UA Silver
Hi. If one was to use a DSU at the HR Makkah, what time of suite would be given? I called Hyatt Diamond line and they didn't know.
Old Jun 22, 2015, 10:04 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Hello zh!

Unfortunately at this time the Hyatt Regency Makkah does not have a designated Gold Passport Suite as of yet.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.