Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Best Free Activities @ Hyatt Hotels/Resorts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Free Activities @ Hyatt Hotels/Resorts

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2015, 12:34 am
Original Poster

Lightbulb Best Free Activities @ Hyatt Hotels/Resorts

Hyatt website often does a disservice to their hotels by not listing all the free (with room of course) activities provided by the hotel/resort. What is your favorite free recreational/health activities provided at particular Hyatt hotels?

I just had a wonderful stay at recently opened Grand Hyatt Lijiang and when doing research on the hotel did not see anywhere listed their free activities. I might have stayed extra days or checked in earlier/left later had I known earlier of the activities provided at the hotel. I had only taken pictures for three days of activities at the hotel.

Morning Stretch
Learn to Play Pool Table Technique
Learn to Swim (16 yo+)

Morning Free Bicycle Ride
Pranayam - Breathing Technique (Yoga)
Self Healing Massage

Workout a Step toward wellness
Learn to Swin (16 yo and below)
Learn to Play Pool Table Technique
Old Jun 18, 2015, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Interesting. Would love to know what free activities my local places offer. Will report back after asking.
Old Jun 18, 2015, 10:54 am

Hyatt at the Bellevue (Philadelphia) - Access to The Sporting Club, which is a ridiculously nice fitness center with basketball/squash/racketball courts, classes, pool, etc, and 4 (count em!) squat racks.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 1:29 am

Hyatt Lost Pines hosts a free predator bird show where they bring in hawks and other birds of prey. The birds perform stunts and aerobatics. Very impressive and FREE.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 2:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Nice idea in general, but perhaps more practical to start wikis on the individual hotel threads. After all, most of us don't choose a hotel purely based on what's free, but instead look at individual hotels/destinations and wonder what they offer (for free and otherwise).
Old Jun 20, 2015, 8:21 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by phiota
What is your favorite free recreational/health activities provided at particular Hyatt hotels?
Hyatt Regency Dallas ("the Golf Ball") has a museum of Texas business in the basement, a gallery covering the history of Dallas on the ground floor, and a trainload of interesting posters, etc, on the walls through the property. It's certainly not worth a special trip to Dallas but if you're already there, it's hard to beat the price (free).
Old Jul 14, 2015, 4:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Park Hyatt Busan offers free bike rentals for 2 hours. You can bike to Dongbaek island and back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.