Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Summer 2015 Promo (Targeted points) - 6/1-9/30/15

Old Jun 3, 2015, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MSPeconomist
A few registration links: The first two of these links below have places to register but no details about the terms of the promo. The second two show how many points can be earned for various numbers of nights.

1N 3K
http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/3KSTAY115.html
hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/3KSTAY115.html

10N 20k
http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/20STAY1015.html
hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/20STAY1015.html

20N 50k
http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/50STAY2015.html
hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/50STAY2015.html

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/65STAY2515.html
hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/65STAY2515.html
Print Wikipost

Hyatt Summer 2015 Promo (Targeted points) - 6/1-9/30/15

Old Jun 2, 2015, 10:58 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
For the guys who are getting the unexpected error:

Have faith and wait XD! I was getting the same error yesterday and now I was able to register on the same links that didnt work for me yesterday.

HGP told me on the phone that it is because they are assigning the targeted promotions, everybody will get one, just be patient...
Old Jun 2, 2015, 11:25 am

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
Cash & Points worked last time and so they should work this time too (right?). The T&C say that the stay has to earn points and C&P do.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 11:30 am

Programs: WN A-list CP, IHG plat, Hyatt plat, United Silver, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by BigE
Cash & Points worked last time and so they should work this time too (right?). The T&C say that the stay has to earn points and C&P do.
I had the same question. Hoping this works
Old Jun 2, 2015, 11:36 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Links do not work for me. Not that it matters. This is even more useless than normal Hyatt offers. Apparently they don't want to incentivize the many customers who only have 5-10 nights planned this summer. Does Hyatt want that business or would they prefer to throw it to the competition?

So far SPG is the only chain that has stepped up this summer, so they will be getting my business. Like Hyatt but no bonus for me, no stay for you.
This is pretty much the norm Hyatt promo for the last several rounds of promos (going back a couple of year I think). I love SPG but their recent promos have been pathetic. The current one is below - no where close to what I can earn from Hyatt.

With SPG® Make It Count, you can earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints® when your eligible stay includes a weekend night.* Register by August 15, 2015, and collect bonus Starpoints at any of our more than 1,200 Starwood hotels and resorts worldwide through August 31, 2015.

The only Starpoints I am earning now is from Starbuck
Old Jun 2, 2015, 11:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
I got this promo just now...changing all my stays that were at SPG to Hyatt...this rocks!!!
Old Jun 2, 2015, 11:51 am

Of course.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 12:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I finally received the email and it was for the 65k point promotion again.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 12:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
I found these links on another page. The first two didn't even have offer details when I clicked it. Then error'd out when I put in my number. However the 3rd one worked! It's even better since I have exactly 20 nights scheduled between now and end of promo. So I would rather get the definite 50k up front than the possibly not going to happen 65k with 25 nights. Great promo though!

Last edited by cdancer20; Jun 2, 2015 at 12:32 pm
Old Jun 2, 2015, 12:29 pm

Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
Originally Posted by YoProWithAGoPro
I had the same question. Hoping this works
FYI: P+C is considered a paid rate.

Last edited by DHalltheway; Jun 2, 2015 at 12:36 pm
Old Jun 2, 2015, 12:40 pm

Programs: United Silver, Hyatt, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Global Entry
Still have the "unexpected error" on all links
Old Jun 2, 2015, 12:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Nothing for this Diamond, so far.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 12:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Mary2e
I finally received the email and it was for the 65k point promotion again.
Also received the email a couple hours ago.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 1:09 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by TerryK
Nothing for this Diamond, so far.
Did you tried the link below from us1549's post?

Originally Posted by us1549
I didn't get an e-mail, but registered using this link http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...5STAY2515.html

It worked, so I must have been targeted, but not yet notified. I had 2 stays / 3 nights booked prior to today.
I used it and received the 30K promo.

You are registered to earn 30,000 Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points after your first 15 eligible nights at any Hyatt hotel worldwide and thousands more for every additional five nights you stay with us, up to 25, from June 1 through September 30, 2015.

The more you stay, the more you earn. Stay 25 eligible nights to earn 65,000 bonus points!
Old Jun 2, 2015, 1:31 pm

Programs: La Quinta Elite IHGSPIRE HH Diamond BW Diamond Hyatt Diamond
You might be able to combine this with the Seasonal Sale. More info on Loyalty Lobby.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 2:06 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, AA Exec Plat
ok @ @ ..

Last edited by x9bull; Jun 2, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.