Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Summer 2015 Promo (Targeted points) - 6/1-9/30/15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 3, 2015, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MSPeconomist
A few registration links: The first two of these links below have places to register but no details about the terms of the promo. The second two show how many points can be earned for various numbers of nights.

1N 3K
http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/3KSTAY115.html
hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/3KSTAY115.html

10N 20k
http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/20STAY1015.html
hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/20STAY1015.html

20N 50k
http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/50STAY2015.html
hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/50STAY2015.html

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/65STAY2515.html
hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/65STAY2515.html
Print Wikipost

Hyatt Summer 2015 Promo (Targeted points) - 6/1-9/30/15

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2015, 8:46 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Mary2e
My husband's bonus posted yesterday, which is about a week after check out.

He was targeted for the stay 1 night get 3k points.
Thanks, I just checked mine and it also posted. Same 1 week after stay
Old Jun 27, 2015, 7:38 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Does anyone know of a way to check one's own "number of nights stayed" during this promotion? Yes, we can call HGP and ask, but is that same info perhaps available online?
Old Jun 27, 2015, 9:27 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by CloudCoder
Does anyone know of a way to check one's own "number of nights stayed" during this promotion? Yes, we can call HGP and ask, but is that same info perhaps available online?
No, but you can sign into your account and count the number of nights stayed from June 1.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 11:31 pm

got my 30000 points for the first 15 nights posted the day after checkout.
Old Jul 12, 2015, 9:09 pm

Will check in on 9/30 and check out on 10/1 count as part of the promo?
Old Jul 12, 2015, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Only if you call customer service and ask they apply it to the promo.
Old Jul 21, 2015, 1:19 pm

Hope this isn't a redundant (or silly) question, but searching for some clarification. "Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive Eligible Night credit for their room, regardless of the number of rooms paid." So if I stay 5 nights at a hotel but pay for my room and pay for a connecting room for my kids (but also in my name), will that still count as 5 eligible nights towards the promotion or 10 nights?
Old Jul 21, 2015, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by supraman77
Hope this isn't a redundant (or silly) question, but searching for some clarification. "Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive Eligible Night credit for their room, regardless of the number of rooms paid." So if I stay 5 nights at a hotel but pay for my room and pay for a connecting room for my kids (but also in my name), will that still count as 5 eligible nights towards the promotion or 10 nights?
5 as you can't occupy two rooms at the same time despite its in your name
Old Jul 21, 2015, 3:47 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by supraman77
As you appear to not have a lot of activity on this website, despite the sign-up date, I will help you. Check the wiki in this thread. Lots of questions are answered including the one you just asked:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...ease-read.html
Old Jul 22, 2015, 1:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
You do know that someone already actually answered the question, right?
Old Jul 22, 2015, 2:11 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Mary2e
You do know that someone already actually answered the question, right?
No actually I didn't. Even just now when I clicked to go to the newest posts on this thread, it went directly to that post above mine. Nonetheless, my post is still relevant as it has great information for any other questions they may have.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 4:44 pm

Does anyone know if night/stay credits from the Chase Visa card count? They offer up to 5 stays / 10 nights for 40k spend. Wonder if it codes like a stay
Old Jul 23, 2015, 12:27 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Plat, UA GS
Finished up the 25/65k offer and all points posted within a day of checking out. Have to say a great promo compared to the competition!
Old Jul 23, 2015, 1:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Lifetime Plat, (now an AC nobody)
Originally Posted by esquesk
Finished up the 25/65k offer and all points posted within a day of checking out. Have to say a great promo compared to the competition!
Great when Hyatt's data crunching software selects you for the right offer. Awfully bad when they select you for the wrong offer.

This time Hyatt got it right for me too.

65k after 4 more nights. ^
Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:56 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Originally Posted by us1549
Does anyone know if night/stay credits from the Chase Visa card count? They offer up to 5 stays / 10 nights for 40k spend. Wonder if it codes like a stay
I don't know, but I really, really doubt it. These stays/nights would not be "qualifying rates."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.