Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Mar 9, 19, 1:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat & 1MM, DL Plat, Marriott LT Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Explorist & IHG Ambassador
How is the noise here from the squeaky metro and nearby freeways? I am extremely noise sensitive and found train noise at the Sheraton Tysons to be intolerable.

Also is there a parking fee?

Originally Posted by monitor View Post
Checking further, the Ritz-Carlton out at Tysons, including a real breakfast for elites, is less than half the price of that Hyatt. What do they have going for them that brings their rates into the suburban stratosphere?
Ritz is +$50 per night for my dates, including room service breakfast and parking. Given the lounge review I'm thinking this is a no brainer...
Old Mar 9, 19, 11:17 am

Programs: WN CP & A-List, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Boraxo View Post
How is the noise here from the squeaky metro and nearby freeways? I am extremely noise sensitive and found train noise at the Sheraton Tysons to be intolerable.

Also is there a parking fee?

Ritz is +$50 per night for my dates, including room service breakfast and parking. Given the lounge review I'm thinking this is a no brainer...
The metro and highway noise from 495 is not an issue here. Have never heard anything from those sources. However the courtyard they share with the Tysonís mall can have concerts or other loud events that can easily be heard if you are on that side of the hotel. The parking for the hotel shares the same garage as the mall but if you want to park in the designated Hyatt area, there is a $16 fee. For $50 more, I would rather stay at the Ritz if it includes the extras you mentioned.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: