Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt properties with Aesop toiletries

Hyatt properties with Aesop toiletries

Old Apr 13, 2015, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Didn't expect only four Park Hyatts with Aesop (and one suites only)...

Not a big fan of Labo, A. Associates. REN is pretty good, Chidoriya very nice.

Hope there will be more Aesop in future properties (PH Auckland maybe?).
Old Apr 13, 2015, 1:16 pm

What I dislike about the Park Hyatts in Busan and Seoul is the bar soaps they use. Completely unpleasant smells. Seems like they went a cheaper route for those.

Really love the bar soap the PH Tokyo, but I don't think it's Aesop. Does anyone know what brand it is?
Old Apr 13, 2015, 8:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by GH83
What I dislike about the Park Hyatts in Busan and Seoul is the bar soaps they use. Completely unpleasant smells. Seems like they went a cheaper route for those.

Really love the bar soap the PH Tokyo, but I don't think it's Aesop. Does anyone know what brand it is?
Yeah, PH Busan and Seoul went for a cheap, generic non brand house soap.
Originally Posted by roland_wa
Didn't expect only four Park Hyatts with Aesop (and one suites only)...

Not a big fan of Labo, A. Associates. REN is pretty good, Chidoriya very nice.
REN is amazing overall. Chidoriya is nice too but the shampoo is too drying for my wife.
Old May 16, 2015, 4:15 pm

Can please somebody confirm what PH Sydney and PH Melbourne in regular rooms have based on most recent stays? I have read Lucky`s posts and he wrote that PH Melbourne had Aesop and PH Sydney had Le Labo, and I guess that`s what in the upgraded rooms.

I personally haven`t tried either and wanted to have Le Labo, but reading this post I started to wonder if Aesop is better. For the record, I dislike PH Paris Blaise Mautin, and I dislike Aromatherapy Associates (these are in many brands/hotels: JW Seoul, Conrad HK, etc). I do, however, really like Etro Relent in Lufthansa First Class lounges/terminal.
Old May 16, 2015, 4:24 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
I was at the PH MEL again last week and reiterate they have Le Labo in the rooms.

Aesop is only in the Ambassador, Diplomatic etc suites because they are a larger size.
Old May 16, 2015, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by m0hamed

Aesop is only in the Ambassador, Diplomatic etc suites because they are a larger size.
6.8 oz or less?

And how is that PH? I am in between this one and Radisson (haven`t been to Melbourne)
Old May 17, 2015, 11:09 am

Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
PH Sydney uses le labo when I stayed in 2013

Originally Posted by hailstorm
Are you sure? I was under the impression that they haven't offered that for suites in a while.
Well if you ask nicely, they can oblige.

The GHT typically gives the larger size June Jacobs.

I personally prefer the old shiseido collection they used over June Jacobs.
Old Apr 9, 2020, 5:33 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Is this still up-to-date wiki?
Old Apr 9, 2020, 1:01 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
No. The PH Sydney doesn't offer Aesop products anymore. The PH Melbourne didn't have them in suites when I last visited earlier this year. The PH Tokyo had them last summer, but with Hyatt eliminating personal-sized toiletries, I don't think they're long for this world.
Old Apr 9, 2020, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

PH Seoul eliminated them for Le Labo.
Old Apr 12, 2020, 4:21 am

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
As I understand all PH now have Le Labo now...
Gioventu likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2020, 4:03 pm

Programs: QF WP, AA EXP
PH MEL & SYD use Le Labo.
Old Apr 13, 2020, 7:19 am

Originally Posted by AbuCordoba
As I understand all PH now have Le Labo now...
Hamburg uses L'Occitane as recently as December. Siem Reap and Saigon use Cochine as recently as late January.

When I was last at Milan and Paris, they had private label, unless that too has changed.
Old Apr 20, 2020, 8:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Nieman Marcus currently has Aesop toiletries on sale for 25% off with free shipping: Four hair and skin products for $26.25 rather than $35 and three different larger kits for $52.50 rather than $70. I don't think I've ever seen this stuff on sale before.
Old Apr 20, 2020, 8:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Nieman Marcus currently has Aesop toiletries on sale for 25% off with free shipping: Four hair and skin products for $26.25 rather than $35 and three different larger kits for $52.50 rather than $70. I don't think I've ever seen this stuff on sale before.
Needless Markdowns?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.