Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt properties with Aesop toiletries

Old Apr 8, 2015, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Looking for all Hyatt properties with Aesop toiletries. Most information I could find is several years old.

Stayed at the following properties and know they have Aesop toiletries (mostly the products from the Jetset Kit IIRC):

Park Hyatt Seoul
Park Hyatt Tokyo
Park Hyatt Sydney
Park Hyatt Melbourne (non-basic suites only)

Seems it is an Australian and Eastern Asia thing (while chinese properties can't offer Aesop due to some legal/copyright issue).

Can someone confirm if one of the following properties offer Aesop products:

Park Hyatt Busan
Park Hyatt Canberra
Park Hyatt Maldives
Andaz Tokyo
Grand Hyatt Tokyo
Grand Hyatt Singapore
Grand Hyatt Seoul
Grand Hyatt Incheon
Grand Hyatt Macau
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
Hyatt Regency Sha Tin
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong
Hyatt Regency Incheon
Hyatt Regency Jeju
Hyatt Regency Kyoto
Hyatt Regency Tokyo
Hyatt Regency Okinawa

Would also be interested which products are used in Bali, Jakarta and the properties in Africa.

Last edited by roland_wa; Apr 13, 2015 at 12:59 pm
Old Apr 8, 2015, 2:27 pm

Programs: BA BD SA
Maldives definitely didn't have Aesop when I was there some years back. In fact that had something really vile. When I mentioned how much I hated it I was told that it was still the remains of the Alila stock - and was promptly replaced by something much nicer. But, sadly, it wasn't Aesop.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 2:46 pm

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Andaz Tokyo doesn't - they have stuff made for the hotel
Grand Hyatt Incheon didn't when I was there last year
Grand Hyatt Singapore does in the Presidential Suite (full size and lots of choice)
Old Apr 8, 2015, 3:45 pm

Grand Hyatt Tokyo does not have Aesop...
Old Apr 8, 2015, 3:54 pm

Programs: UA1K MM, BA Gold, Hyatt LT Globalist, Bonvoy LTE, IHG Diam, HH Gold, Amtrak Sel Exec
PH Melbourne has Le Labo 22 Bergamote.
i don't know where in the world of elite toiletries it stacks up vs. Aesop but it's awesome stuff.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by price123
Andaz Tokyo doesn't - they have stuff made for the hotel
Grand Hyatt Singapore does in the Presidential Suite (full size and lots of choice)
Andaz Tokyo has Argan amenities in the suites. If you ask nicely you might be able to receive them for a regular room.

I was told by the Grand Hyatt Singapore back in 2013 that they no longer Aesop with the Presidential Suite.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 5:23 pm
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat. WOH Glob. SQ Gold
PH Canberra has VIVE toiletries
Old Apr 8, 2015, 5:51 pm

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by hailstorm
Andaz Tokyo has Argan amenities in the suites. If you ask nicely you might be able to receive them for a regular room.

I was told by the Grand Hyatt Singapore back in 2013 that they no longer Aesop with the Presidential Suite.
I quite liked the spring products actually, but may try getting Argan next time.
Can't believe it was 2012 we were in GH SIN suite - would have said early 2014 if pushed! Time flies...
Old Apr 8, 2015, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kv99
i don't know where in the world of elite toiletries it stacks up vs. Aesop but it's awesome stuff.
When was your last stay? Q3 / 2014 they had Aesop products.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 6:46 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by kv99
Originally Posted by roland_wa
When was your last stay? Q3 / 2014 they had Aesop products.
The PH MEL has Aesop large products in the Ambassador, Diplomatic etc suites only. Le Labo 22 in all other rooms. This is from a stay several weeks ago.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 9:41 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by m0hamed
The PH MEL has Aesop large products in the Ambassador, Diplomatic etc suites only. Le Labo 22 in all other rooms. This is from a stay several weeks ago.
I can confirm Le Labo in the Club Deluxe King and Park Suite King rooms based on stays in 2014.

Frankly I like Le Labo more. The Aesop bottles are darned inconvenient to handle and dispense.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 12:20 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat
Grand Hyatt Incheon - June Jacobs in club rooms and regency suite

Hyatt Regency Kyoto - Pharmacopia in regular rooms, and a Japanese brand organic products in balcony suite
Old Apr 9, 2015, 1:40 am

I pay more attention on bath amenity always. And Aesop is my preferred one.

Park Hyatt Busan: Stayed there last Dec. and found Le Labo Bergamote 22 series (50ml) only. Larger size can be found in Diplomate Suite and Presidertial Suite.
http://lelabofragrances.com/us_en/sh...l?fragrance=38

Hyatt Regency Kyoto: Stayed there last month and found PHARMACOPIA Citrus series.
http://www.pharmacopia.net/store/pro...cat=244&page=1

DIAMOND members will receive a set of Chidoriya as welcome bath amenity. In RIRAKU Spa, you can buy a larger one. I love it very much.
http://www.kyotochidoriya.com

Hytatt Regency Tokyo: Stayed in Atrium Suite last Oct. and found REN there, which are offered in suites of GH Tokyo and GH Fukuoka else.
http://www.renskincare.com/p/39491/Grab+and+Go+Kit

For regular rooms, PHARMACOPIA Citrus series are provided.
http://www.pharmacopia.net/store/pro...cat=244&page=1

Hyatt Regency Naha, Okinawa: As it will open in this July, I found ACCA KAPPA used in all rooms and suites, from its official website.
http://www.accakappa.com/en/c/3/body.html

Moreover, Aesop can not be found in three Hyatt properties of HK. HR Sha Tin and HR Tsim Sha Tsui offer portico|SPA series.
http://www.porticohome.com/collections

While GH HK provides JUNE JACOBS green tea and cucumber purifying series.
https://www.junejacobs.com/p-43-gree...hower-gel.aspx

--- --- ---
ANdAZ Tokyo Toranomon Hills is the only one provides the three-blade razor.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 2:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by lululee
Grand Hyatt Incheon - June Jacobs in club rooms and regency suite

Hyatt Regency Kyoto - Pharmacopia in regular rooms, and a Japanese brand organic products in balcony suite
It's called Chidoriya, a local Kyoto brand for the balcony and garden suites.
Hyatt Regency Jeju doesn't have Aesop either. They use some generic Korean brands that I can't remember the name of.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 4:33 am

Programs: UA1K MM, BA Gold, Hyatt LT Globalist, Bonvoy LTE, IHG Diam, HH Gold, Amtrak Sel Exec
Originally Posted by m0hamed
i'm at the hotel currently.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.