Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Andaz Singapore REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Andaz Singapore REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Sep 29, 2017, 9:32 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by OsakaWino
The 20% discount "Opening Special" rates seem to have been discontinued. They didn't last long; only available for the first 2 weeks after they started taking reservations. I would have thought they might continue the offer until the hotel actually opens, but I guess not.
Not true. I just booked the 20% discount opening rate (promo code OPEN17) today for my stay in mid-December. And, it was confirmed by email.
Old Sep 29, 2017, 4:26 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by DCBob
Not true. I just booked the 20% discount opening rate (promo code OPEN17) today for my stay in mid-December. And, it was confirmed by email.
Yes they came back a couple of days after I posted that. I should have poasted again. There site was a bit unstables for a while.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:54 pm

The opening date of 26 October seems official.

And it seems that the have dropped base rates by about 19 SGD (Opening Offer rate starting from 296 SGD).
downinit likes this.
Old Oct 3, 2017, 1:45 am

And it seems that the have dropped base rates by about 19 SGD (Opening Offer rate starting from 296 SGD).
How is it official? I do not see it on the website.
Old Oct 3, 2017, 2:01 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG

Originally Posted by Jerrremy
How is it official? I do not see it on the website.

Website states 15 November
Attached Images  
Old Oct 3, 2017, 2:21 am

Opening date of 26 October was mentioned in an interview with the GM.

Accepting reservations from 15 Nov is not the same as opening on 15 Nov.
Old Oct 4, 2017, 9:40 pm

Programs: CX DM, PR PE, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by DCBob
Does anyone know up to when (stay) the opening rate is good for?
Thank you.
Old Oct 4, 2017, 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by luial
Thank you.
From the offer terms on the hotel's website:

This offer is valid for booking made from 09/09/2017 for limited time at Andaz Singapore. Stay date must be prior 04/30/2018. Guests must book 2 Nights Minimum Length of Stay under OPEN17 rate to enjoy 20% Off Standard Rate. ... 1 Night deposit charge is required at time of booking.

The deposit is nonrefundable if the reservations is cancelled or changed.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 2:44 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Originally Posted by luial
Thank you.
I booked stays in February 2018 using this rate
Old Oct 16, 2017, 3:50 am

Programs: AY Plat, Marriott Plat
10 days away from stated opening date but they are still only accepting reservations from 15 Nov.

Not sure how it can be considered "opened" on 26th Oct if the rooms are not open for business.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 5:54 am

Are there any photos of the suites? I am considering a stay in a suite, but there are no floor plans or photos available, just a description
Old Oct 16, 2017, 6:11 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by mechu
10 days away from stated opening date but they are still only accepting reservations from 15 Nov.

Not sure how it can be considered "opened" on 26th Oct if the rooms are not open for business.
Soft opening. There are probably Hyatt staff pretending to be guests and following set instructions to order room service or visit the bar at certain times.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 6:30 am

Originally Posted by mechu

Might be little more than a "Grand Opening Ceremony" on 26 Oct. Although that is the opening date referred to in the interview with the GM, it is hard to tell how much of the hotel will actually be up and running for the general public.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by broadwayboy
Are there any photos of the suites? I am considering a stay in a suite, but there are no floor plans or photos available, just a description
I've been checking daily, and still no photos of anything other than the ones that were released way back in June.
Old Oct 21, 2017, 12:03 pm

Any idea what the included Globalist Breakfast will be with no Lounge?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.