Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt London Do 2015 - October 8th-11th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt London Do 2015 - October 8th-11th

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2015, 6:26 am

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
I just wanted to say a big thankyou to all the wonderful people who attended our event. Jenny from d2t did an amazing job hosting and the prizes we sourced together have raised serious money for charity (I believe jenny will follow with the actual figure). I did a short write up here:
https://www.luxurytraveldiary.com/20...-travel-event/
And will add some more photos later.

Thanks again guys

Last edited by CanfordCliffs; Oct 13, 2015 at 6:26 am Reason: typo
Old Oct 13, 2015, 9:43 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by CanfordCliffs
I just wanted to say a big thankyou to all the wonderful people who attended our event. Jenny from d2t did an amazing job hosting and the prizes we sourced together have raised serious money for charity (I believe jenny will follow with the actual figure). I did a short write up here:
https://www.luxurytraveldiary.com/20...-travel-event/
And will add some more photos later.

Thanks again guys
+1. Many thanks to all of the organizers and sponsors for another fabulous event!! I can't wait to see the final tally for our collective donation to HUSK!
Old Oct 13, 2015, 1:59 pm

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, Hyatt Lifetime Glob, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by price123
We may be in the club lounge later (although stuffed after a fantastic brunch at the moment). Feel free to say hello if you see us (I have curly brown hair, my husband is older with quite long dark hair and we are both Dr Price).
Left earlier today. Didn't make it to the Regency Club once after the first day - too many meetings.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 6:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP & AAirpass, Hyatt Courtesy Card, SPG Platinum
I would like to second that. An exceptionally well organized event and it was nice to make a contribution to HUSK. ^^

Originally Posted by SS255
+1. Many thanks to all of the organizers and sponsors for another fabulous event!! I can't wait to see the final tally for our collective donation to HUSK!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.