Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt London Do 2015 - October 8th-11th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt London Do 2015 - October 8th-11th

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2015, 4:34 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott
Which events still have space open? I'm considering attending.
Old Jun 23, 2015, 11:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by Austin787
Which events still have space open? I'm considering attending.
Everything has space open except the tour of London City airport and the wine and dessert tasting.

Bear in mind that it is first registered and paid who gets the space - there are people currently holding reservations at the hotel but until they have registered and paid for the events they with to take part in, places at events is not guaranteed.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 11:42 pm

I have a business award on AA on hold now, plus reservation at the Andaz for Oct 9 and Churchill for Oct 10, both booked at the group rate. Would this work, for registration and prize drawing? Planning to visit Ireland for a few days before arriving London Oct 9. Will try to confirm and finalize in the next few days.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 3:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
I have a business award on AA on hold now, plus reservation at the Andaz for Oct 9 and Churchill for Oct 10, both booked at the group rate. Would this work, for registration and prize drawing? Planning to visit Ireland for a few days before arriving London Oct 9. Will try to confirm and finalize in the next few days.
Yes, this works for the registration and prize draw. Hopefully you will be able to attend - it's a fun event.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 10:39 pm

I'm registered. My outbound flight includes a LAX-LHR segment in business on AA's 77W. My plans are as quoted above. Now to work on my post DO plans.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 10:51 am
Original Poster

An update to all that the event section of our website has been extended. Now, there is information on:

- HUSK Cambodia, the charity we are raising money for
- Sponsors of the event
- Prizes confirmed so far
Old Jul 28, 2015, 10:19 pm

Programs: UA *G; Delta Diamond; AA EXP; Marriott LT Plat; Hyatt Globalist
I was unsure about whether or not I can attend, but now it looks like I can. I held a reservation at the Andaz from the 9th to the 11th, but was unable to book the group rate at either hotel. Let me know if I need to contact HGP or if I should call the hotel.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 8:40 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Anyone else on BA 294 ORD to LHR on October 7?
Old Sep 18, 2015, 8:56 pm

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by smitty06
Anyone else on BA 294 ORD to LHR on October 7?
Nope! I took advantage of the cheap BA/AARP biz class fare and am on the PHL-AMS flight, leaving on the 3rd, spending a few days tripping around Europe and arriving in London on the 8th.

Looking forward to attending this DO again. Had fun a couple of years ago, and was sad not to be able to attend last year.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 10:31 pm
Original Poster

With just a couple of weeks to go, I wanted to let anyone thinking of coming know that we have 2 rooms left on the room block and space at dinner for people who would like to come. However, this will need booking by Sunday as the room block comes off then.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon - it should be a great Do
Old Oct 3, 2015, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

I will be sending out further information by email soon, but wanted to let you all know that I have now updated the prizes page. There may be more to come but there's some new ones added for now...

http://www.driven2travel.co.uk/prizes.html
Old Oct 4, 2015, 1:14 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Originally Posted by price123
I will be sending out further information by email soon, but wanted to let you all know that I have now updated the prizes page. There may be more to come but there's some new ones added for now...

http://www.driven2travel.co.uk/prizes.html
Wow. The prizes look amazing. I am confused though. Is it an auction for the prizes or a drawing?
Old Oct 4, 2015, 10:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by smitty06
Wow. The prizes look amazing. I am confused though. Is it an auction for the prizes or a drawing?
The draw provides a prize to everyone staying in the hotel at least 2 nights. The auction is in addition e.g., for the Molton Brown hamper and some other items, which will be a surprise.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 1:54 am

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, Hyatt Lifetime Glob, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum
I'm on-property now through Tuesday (arrived last Monday). I didn't register as I knew my business here wouldn't allow me to participate and I completely forgot this was happening until I saw the signage yesterday evening about the Flyertalk dinner in the Library Suite. Hoping I run into some FTers. I spend most evenings in the Churchill bar with colleagues.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CopperSteve
I'm on-property now through Tuesday (arrived last Monday). I didn't register as I knew my business here wouldn't allow me to participate and I completely forgot this was happening until I saw the signage yesterday evening about the Flyertalk dinner in the Library Suite. Hoping I run into some FTers. I spend most evenings in the Churchill bar with colleagues.
We may be in the club lounge later (although stuffed after a fantastic brunch at the moment). Feel free to say hello if you see us (I have curly brown hair, my husband is older with quite long dark hair and we are both Dr Price).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.