Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt London Do 2015 - October 8th-11th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt London Do 2015 - October 8th-11th

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2015, 8:41 am

This looks fun! Looking at the possibilty but, before I do something wrong, would booking 1 night Hyatt, 1 Andaz, then another Hyatt include us for everything?
Old May 6, 2015, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by Gwaahjo
This looks fun! Looking at the possibilty but, before I do something wrong, would booking 1 night Hyatt, 1 Andaz, then another Hyatt include us for everything?
Yes. This would include you for all activities that you choose to do and you would get an entry to the prize draw. With 2 nights at the Churchill, you would receive 3000 HGP bonus points (Andaz does not provide bonus points).
Old May 8, 2015, 9:45 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by Brituchenite
Wonderful prizes!
+1 ^
Old May 16, 2015, 12:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
A note for anyone looking to book, especially the Saturday night at the Churchill.

If the website says that the hotel it sold out on the group code, please book by emailing guestpersonalisation.hrlondon (at) hyatt.com and they will increase the room block if space is avaialable.

For anyone who wants to come but hasn't yet booked, I would suggest doing so soon as the hotel and the Do events are getting booked up.
Old May 26, 2015, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Unfortunately, the tea tasting has fallen through. However, we have a fantastic alternative lined up. If you would like to take part, please email or PM me and pay the registration fee online (£20pp). If you have not registered for the event yet, please simply register as normal. If you would like to come to the below event but are not staying in the hotel, please contact me. All those who had registered for the tea tasting should have been contacted by me to arrange pre-booking of the below event or a refund.

Saturday starts with something new for 2015, a fragrant breakfast, hosted by Molton Brown, purveyor of luxury toiletries that are made in the UK. In the comfort of the Churchill's library suite, a specially-created breakfast will be served whilst Molton Brown take you on a sensory journey, exploring the art of scent. Towards the end of the morning, we will have an exclusive preview of Molton Brown's Christmas 2015 scent. As if this fun and interactive fragrance workshop and breakfast wasn't enough, each attendee will also receive a £50 gift voucher for use in Molton Brown's flagship store on Regency Street, a short walk from the Churchill (voucher must be used on the weekend of the Do).
Old May 27, 2015, 4:48 am
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Although I won't be able to attend this Do I must say this is one of the most organized and detailed Dos I have ever seen in my 15 years on FT. Amazing and soooo tempting! Have an incredible time!
Old Jun 4, 2015, 6:37 am

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Is this event limited in number of participants? Or when is the last day for registration?
Old Jun 4, 2015, 6:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by smitty06
Is this event limited in number of participants? Or when is the last day for registration?
Different sections have different limitations. London City airport has a limit of 18, Molton Brown breakfast of 35, cheese and wine tasting of 12 (but we can stretch that a bit I think). Dinner on Saturday currently has limit of 50.

Each year in the past the hotel has sold out (not just with this event but in general) so if you want to come, I would book a room asap to hold the place. To get a place at any event you need to register and it's first come, first served. There are people who have booked the hotel and not registered - if all do so, places are getting very tight in deed!
Old Jun 5, 2015, 5:34 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Thank you. I booked the hotel. Looking forward to being able to participate in some of the events. Just need to find flights first.
Old Jun 11, 2015, 3:51 am

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
Originally Posted by CanfordCliffs
Prizes that guests to this Hyatt Do will receive (1 per room!) will include the following:

2 nights at the Luxury Viceroy Resort in Bali.
3 nights Barai Balcony Suite at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin.
2 nights B+B deluxe view room for 2 people at Park Hyatt Siem Reap.
2 nights of luxury for 2 at The Apartments by The Sloane Club in Chelsea, London.
2 nights at the Park Hyatt Vienna in a Park King room for 2 including breakfast at The Bank restaurant.
A Tinggly Gift Experience.
A pair of No1 Traveller Club lounge Champagne Experience Vouchers to use at any UK airport.
A Lumie Zest to combat jet lag.
A wonderful Molton Brown Hamper.
2 nights at the Andaz Tokyo.
2 nights at the Grand Hyatt Santiago in an Executive Suite.
2 nights in a Villa at the Hyat Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Palm Springs.
2 nights at boutique Hotel12 in Austria

More to come!
More prizes to add in (-: :
1 night at Andaz Peninsula Papagayo Resort, Costa Rica.
2 nights at Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa in Moab, Utah (worth USD$1,404)
2 nights with breakfast at the Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh.
2 nights at Andaz 5th Avenue, New York.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 7:31 am

I assume it is booked out- it gave me a rate of £716 a night in a suite as the only option.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Barnaby100
I assume it is booked out- it gave me a rate of £716 a night in a suite as the only option.
Please email the hotel and request that they open up space for you. They will open on request where possible.

Thanks
Jenny

Last edited by price123; Jun 12, 2015 at 7:40 am
Old Jun 12, 2015, 10:48 am

I'm all booked and very much looking forward to coming along and meeting others
Old Jun 12, 2015, 11:33 am

All sorted now- thanks
Old Jun 18, 2015, 4:01 pm

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Flights are booked! Took advantage of the British Airways Club Class AARP fare - EWR to AMS $1500 +- r/t - great fare for Club World; will spend a few days gadding around Europe before the DO!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.