Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Quick Qualifying Elite Trial i(1/15) - MASTER THREAD - ENDED 7/31/15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 3, 2015, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ATWBY2020
EXPIRED JULY 31st 2015

2015-08-20
this promotion closed on 31-July.
It's not "closed" per say but on a temporary hiatus with no ETA of when/if it will return.

NO LONGER BY INVITE ONLY

To qualify for this offer, new members must enroll and current members must register between June 1, 2015 and April 30,2016.
member will receive a trial Platinum membership for 60 days. To maintain Platinum membership through February 2017, member must complete six (6) eligible nights at any participating Hyatt worldwide within 60 days of enrollment. If member completes twelve (12) eligible nights at any participating Hyatt worldwide within 60 days, member will receive Diamond membership through February 2017.

Member will also receive 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points on their first six (6) eligible nights within 60 days. Maximum 6,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points may be earned. Platinum 15% point bonus will be awarded for all eligible stays during the 60-day trial membership period when member chooses points for their stay. If member completes the night requirements, they will receive a new membership card valid through February 2017, within 3-4 weeks of qualifying. Membership benefits will be available when member provides their Hyatt Gold Passport number at time of reservation and check-in.

Limit one Elite Tier offer per member. Hyatt Gold Passport will track all eligible nights in which a Hyatt Gold Passport account number is provided. An eligible night is defined as a single night at any participating Hyatt in which an eligible rate is paid. Eligible nights at M life resorts will not count toward promotion. An eligible rate is defined in the complete Hyatt Gold Passport terms and conditions.
Hyatt Gold Passport reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.

This promotion is subject to the complete terms and conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program, available at goldpassport.com. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Centric™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Residence Club®, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and its affiliates. ©2015 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any other assistance with your Hyatt Gold Passport account.
Print Wikipost

Quick Qualifying Elite Trial i(1/15) - MASTER THREAD - ENDED 7/31/15

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2015, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Platinum
I had done my last night on a Saturday and recieved Diamond on Tuesday. The cool thing is that I got the 4 suite upgrades that'll expire on the 28th, then I'm assuming I'll get another 4 in March.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 6:07 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Jerryf08
I had done my last night on a Saturday and recieved Diamond on Tuesday. The cool thing is that I got the 4 suite upgrades that'll expire on the 28th, then I'm assuming I'll get another 4 in March.
Yes, you will get another 4 in March. You can also use the 4 expiring Feb 28 for stays after Feb 28, as long as they are booked by Feb 28
Old Feb 26, 2015, 9:44 am

Programs: Hyatt, UA
Currently half way through Diamond Challenge 12 nights in 60 days, I know my current Diamond expires 2/28 , do I drop back down to Platinum until I have completed the whole 12 nights?
Old Mar 2, 2015, 8:22 am

Programs: United Silver, Hyatt, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Global Entry
So I was just "referred" the Elite Trial starting March 1.

Question, I will be making the 12 day requirement easily and it looks like I will be in the middle of a stay when I hit the 12th day.

Would it be worth it splitting the last stay into 2 stays - 2 separate reservations? With the first stay ending on the 12th qualifying night?

Therefore I could reap some of the Diamond benefits for the rest of my stay such as point bonus or to use a DSU for the remainder of the 2nd stay? This would of course assume the Passport system would upgrade me to Diamond immediately.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 10:01 am

Originally Posted by elg26
So I was just "referred" the Elite Trial starting March 1.

Question, I will be making the 12 day requirement easily and it looks like I will be in the middle of a stay when I hit the 12th day.

Would it be worth it splitting the last stay into 2 stays - 2 separate reservations? With the first stay ending on the 12th qualifying night?

Therefore I could reap some of the Diamond benefits for the rest of my stay such as point bonus or to use a DSU for the remainder of the 2nd stay? This would of course assume the Passport system would upgrade me to Diamond immediately.
I'm fairly certain it won't reflect that quickly - mine took abou 36 hours.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 8:36 pm

Does the 12 nights have to be at same hyatt? I have stays in different states..
Old Mar 2, 2015, 8:54 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
You can stay at any Hyatt in the world. You must be enrolled in the program before any of the stays count.
Originally Posted by WoodenRobot
Does the 12 nights have to be at same hyatt? I have stays in different states..
Old Mar 4, 2015, 2:12 pm

Will you get 1000 bonus points for the first nights again?
Old Mar 4, 2015, 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by sandra2
I was told the first six nights you at 1,000 points each.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 5:00 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; Delta Diamond; Hyatt Diamond; IHG Platinum; Emerald Exec Elite
Originally Posted by sandra2
Yes. I got 1000 pts for each of the first 6 nights.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 3:20 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond. SPG Plat. Marriott Plat.
I qualified under this trial, so I have diamond until feb 2016. If I do 50 nights this year to "real qualify" do I get diamond until feb 2017?

Thanks!
Old Mar 5, 2015, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Westin.
I qualified under this trial, so I have diamond until feb 2016. If I do 50 nights this year to "real qualify" do I get diamond until feb 2017?

Thanks!
Yes.
Old Mar 6, 2015, 9:51 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Could someone explain me how to request the referral for the trial? I have planned 7 days at the Hyatt in Aruba and also 3 nights at the Hyatt in Port of Spain.

Do I call the Hyatt in Aruba and just tell them that I would like a referral for a diamond trial?
Old Mar 6, 2015, 10:17 am

Programs: United Silver, Hyatt, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Global Entry
Originally Posted by lotrbfme
Could someone explain me how to request the referral for the trial? I have planned 7 days at the Hyatt in Aruba and also 3 nights at the Hyatt in Port of Spain.

Do I call the Hyatt in Aruba and just tell them that I would like a referral for a diamond trial?
I would email....

FYI - the language that the Hyatt Sales rep who gave me the referrer used was "Elite Tier Offer 2015"
Old Mar 7, 2015, 6:35 am
Formerly known as joannerose66

Programs: Gold BA Exec, Hyatt Globalist
How do you find the email address of a particular Hyatt hotel? I have a few Hyatt trips planned over next couple of months and would be keen to contact a hotel and see if I can be registered, but am struggling to find email address for Hyatt hotels on the website....

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.