Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Ka'anapali Beach Residence Club REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Ka'anapali Beach Residence Club REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2017, 9:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hyatt timeshare rule is once in 24 mo..
Old Dec 15, 2017, 8:50 pm

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by josephstern
They let you do the timeshare offer three times? Or a different person in your party does it each time?
This will be the 2nd time for us. Last time my sister-in-law had the offer and we joined them on the trip.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 8:32 am

Programs: SPG GL, AA GL
How far is the self park?
We'll arrive in the morning. Will they let us use the pool if we can't check in until 4 pm?
Old Jan 30, 2018, 10:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by adamak
We'll arrive in the morning. Will they let us use the pool if we can't check in until 4 pm?
Is there even self-park? Valet is free, so why bother?
Old Jan 30, 2018, 10:34 am

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist
Right across the street.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 3:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
And yes you can use the pool before even if not checked-in. They even have a locker and changing area if I remember.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 1:05 pm

Programs: SPG GL, AA GL
Originally Posted by josephstern
Is there even self-park? Valet is free, so why bother?
Cause I don't usually have dollar bills to give out every time. I also prefer to walk to my car instead of waiting for them to get it.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Cause I don't usually have dollar bills to give out every time. I also prefer to walk to my car instead of waiting for them to get it.
I never tipped once. I meant to drop a $20 at the end, but it didn't happen.

Are people tipping a few bucks every time they get their car? If so, then I'm the odd man out. But I feel like those valets don't expect it - it's not a one-off like a restaurant. It's too frequent.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 7:19 pm

Programs: AA XP, BA G, AS 100K, Hyatt G
We needed another 30min to dry our clothes so we asked for a late check out at 11AM, instead of standard at 10AM, and were told $250/an hour and no exception. We were tired and did not want to argue with the frontdesk but according to their published globalist benefits, one of them is checkout late at 4 PM subject to availability.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 1:33 pm

Programs: AS, BA, AA
Originally Posted by vudoosj
We needed another 30min to dry our clothes so we asked for a late check out at 11AM, instead of standard at 10AM, and were told $250/an hour and no exception. We were tired and did not want to argue with the frontdesk but according to their published globalist benefits, one of them is checkout late at 4 PM subject to availability.
Were any Globalist benefits honored? (i.e. waived resort fees, free parking, breakfast, etc)

(Sorry if the answer's upthread, I cannot seem to navigate FlyerTalk with the weird scrolling feature.)
Old Mar 9, 2018, 2:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by janetdoe
Were any Globalist benefits honored? (i.e. waived resort fees, free parking, breakfast, etc)

(Sorry if the answer's upthread, I cannot seem to navigate FlyerTalk with the weird scrolling feature.)
None of those for me (can't remember if there were resort fees there; valet parking is free for any guest).

Nor late checkout, as has been noted.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 4:31 pm

Programs: Hyatt globalist, Alaska mvp gold, Marriott platinum, ihg diamond
Originally Posted by vudoosj
i am not aware of any hyatt residence club that offers globalist benefits. Are you saying you say something in the residence club unit that promised globalist benefits?
Old Mar 9, 2018, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by janetdoe

our stay was on full points. the final bill showed resort fees waived. no breakfast and free valet parking as mentioned. though i think parking is complimentary for all.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by wilma

i am not aware of any hyatt residence club that offers globalist benefits. Are you saying you say something in the residence club unit that promised globalist benefits?
after checked in if you look at the current stay tab on hyatt app, you can see a link for globalist benefits. for this particular stay, "checkout late at 4pm subject to availability" was one of the benefits.
Old Apr 15, 2018, 7:54 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Has anyone here had any issues with securing this offer over specific days? We want to go next year but they didn’t open up 2019 yet, but our $995 offer for a 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom + points and car must be booked (or at least a deposit) by May 2. They plan to open up 2019 in Jun. We’ve already made out plane reservations and can’t change them. It’s close to a Holiday weekend but they said they only charge extra for bigger Holidays and Spring Break, but don’t have any blackouts so if we call in Jun everything should be open, but obviously they won’t 100% guarantee it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.