Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

grand hyatt kauai or andaz maui ?

grand hyatt kauai or andaz maui ?

Old Jun 22, 2024, 3:02 am

Location: 1 hour from Khao Yai, Thailand. No longer Bangkok, China, Taiwan , Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by Kacee
Andaz for beach, GH for more relaxed island (though Poipu is not my favorite part).

The place with ahi larb? It's pretty good.
Yes. We drove down from Kanaapali many times to eat there. Saw the Andaz on the way back. There used to be a nude beach around the corner from the Andaz.
Old Jun 22, 2024, 10:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by rbAA
Yes. We drove down from Kanaapali many times to eat there. Saw the Andaz on the way back. There used to be a nude beach around the corner from the Andaz.
We also eat there every time we're in Wailea. Looked it up on google - Nutcharee's.

We've seen some topless on the long stretch of beach between Andaz and Mana Kai.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.