Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2009, 10:53 pm
Original Poster

We stayed at this property this weekend. It's not really in Fort Worth, but about 10 miles northeast of downtown. It is a standard company-owned Hyatt Place. If you've stayed at one, it was probably exactly like this one. The staff was friendly, the property was clean, and the beds were comfortable. We stayed in a room with 2 double beds and noted that it was somewhat larger than the King-bedded room we had occupied previously at another HP. It is located directly across the street from the Hurst police department, so we felt very safe. The hotel was completely booked that night, but it did not feel overly-crowded. While the walls between the rooms seemed to be effective noise barriers, we did notice that when walking down the hall we could clearly hear conversations in the rooms and likewise, while in our room, we could hear conversations of passers-by. It didn't disturb our sleep, so was not a problem. When we checked in I inquired about the Diamond welcome amenity and was told we could either have a fruit plate or 500 points. She then told me she usually recommends people take the points and help themselves to an apple from the basket on the counter.
Old Mar 2, 2014, 5:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
Middle of the range standard first-generation HP. More wear than some but not worn out. Standard breakfast. Exactly what you would expect and no more or no less. Predictability is a good thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.