Wiki Posts
Search

Will they charge me extra

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2014, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX SL, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Will they charge me extra

I'm a Diamond, and I've recently used my last upgrade certificate for a Grand Executive Suite in Bali. My question is if I put down 2 people initially as number of guests, but actually have 3 people in my suite, will they charge me extra for that?
Old Feb 25, 2014, 9:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: WN~A List Pref, CP, Hyatt-Diamond, Hilton Diamond, ANT~a Dave Matthews Addiction thing
Originally Posted by btang
I'm a Diamond, and I've recently used my last upgrade certificate for a Grand Executive Suite in Bali. My question is if I put down 2 people initially as number of guests, but actually have 3 people in my suite, will they charge me extra for that?

I believe it's an additional $102 US per extra person over 2, even the suite
Old Feb 25, 2014, 11:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ExPlat,EX-UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat,
They might charge you if you request a rollaway bed, even that can be waive at checkout if you ask politely.

Enjoy your stay, I love this property. Great staffs at lounge.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 10:22 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I always put it this way: if three people walk up to check-in, they will ask. If just you walk up to the desk, they won't.

A rollaway bed would be the subtle hint.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 2:50 pm

Programs: ex-Delta DM (NWA was nice while it lasted), Hyatt Diamond
In Bali, yes.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 8:05 pm

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by nhwiki
In Bali, yes.
... as they should.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.