Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

What a nice experience - Hyatt phone rep

Old Feb 1, 14, 12:57 am
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood

Wow - this was refreshing - called into Hyatt tonight for some awards that I needed to cancel and book. Had a fantastic agent - Kayla. I didn't call the Diamond line - just the general number that is on the Gold Passport page. She was friendly, efficient, helpful, and overall wonderful. This is the first time in the last 6 phone calls (over the last 12 months) that I have had such a great experience.

I talked with her supervisor (Audrey) and let her know, but wanted to post here as well. I figured that since there are negative stories posted here I would post something positive. THANK YOU KAYLA!
Old Feb 1, 14, 3:26 am

Programs: IC Amb, Priority Plat, Accor Plat, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Gold, star Alliance Gold, Emirates Gold
Nice.

I have to say I have only had positive dealings with the GP line, always helpful and polite.
Old Feb 1, 14, 6:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Platinum, Marriott Gold, Cocos Gold
I had a great experience this morning. In and out in two minutes, pleasant throughout.
Old Feb 1, 14, 6:56 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
I'll have to say that all phone agents I've dealt with at Hyatt have been excellent. I with other travel providers would follow Hyatt's sterling example.
Old Feb 1, 14, 5:45 pm
formerly gemini573

Programs: CX DM (Emerald), former Hyatt DM, and current Marriott Gold.
One thing I might add if you don't feel like calling in GP, use twitter and communicate with them directly. They are very quick to respond and have nothing but praise.
Old Feb 3, 14, 4:59 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

It's sad that customer service (in general) has sunk to such low levels that one has to post about and "praise" someone who is actually doing his/her job correctly.
Old Feb 3, 14, 9:59 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton, Southwest "A" and "CP" Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by iluv2fly View Post
It's sad that customer service (in general) has sunk to such low levels that one has to post about and "praise" someone who is actually doing his/her job correctly.
While I agree to what was stated above it has to be said that..

As a frequent guest at a few hotel options. Hyatt gets my the majority of my business and attention because they call me by my name. They understand that I see them more mornings than I get to see my wife. Thanks ever so much to the customer service and and attention to all the details. From the customer service people on the phones, the front desk, food service, the house keeping, sales managers, and the maintenance team. You all have a share in making us frequent guests a bit more comfortable than my experience at other properties.

I might be a typical "regular" but I see how they accommodate the infrequent traveler as well. They do recognize we all count. The consistency of service is what brings me back.

Skiel
Old Feb 4, 14, 1:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold
Yes, the Hyatt customer service agents are very helpful.

In general I find hotel phone agents friendlier than airline phone agents.

Could this also be because airline call volumes are higher?
Old Feb 4, 14, 2:30 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Hello FlyerTalkers!

I am so happy to hear about the great service that Kayla and our other agents have been able to provide to you.

As always, we are here for you if you have any questions or concerns. If you should have any issues, please feel free to contact me directly!

Safe travels from a snowy Omaha!

Dana Mowrey
Guest Relations Manager

Search this Thread
Search Engine: