Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Gold Passport Endless Possibilities Promotion (1/15-4/30/14 reg opens 1/9/14)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Gold Passport Endless Possibilities Promotion (1/15-4/30/14 reg opens 1/9/14)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2014, 7:56 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
I chose free nights for the more bang for the buck. I will probably only earn one or two free nights, so shouldn't have much problem using by July 31st.
Old Jan 12, 2014, 9:19 am

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Mlife bookings and promotion credit.

Apparently bookings made via the Mlife site are NOT eligible for credit for this promotion.
I for one found the wording in the clause regarding this( "Eligible Nights at participating MGM Resorts International property are limited to those nights during the Promotion Period for which (i) the payment is made directly to a participating M life resorts, (ii) the stay is booked through hyatt.com, or (iii) the stay is booked through a Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center") very obscure and I was confused by it. An inquiry to the Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge resulted with the answer that bookings have to be made via Hyatt.com to qualify for this promotion

If this is indeed the case then perhaps the " (ii)" in the clause above should be replaced by the word "and"
Old Jan 12, 2014, 6:40 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Originally Posted by lawyertalk
Call GP or PM GP Concierge? I'd hope they'd be lenient since the promotional period hasn't even begun.
GP Concierge corrected it for me!! Thanks to both of you ^
Old Jan 13, 2014, 1:41 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
I'd like clarification on this as well. The way I read the gobbledy-gook, if you book directly with MLife then it counts for the promotion (due to paragraph (i)). The way I read the rules, you need to hit any one of the three conditions (i), (ii) or (iii) in order to qualify for the promotion. I hope that's the correct interpretation.
Originally Posted by bigguyinpasadena
Apparently bookings made via the Mlife site are NOT eligible for credit for this promotion.
I for one found the wording in the clause regarding this( "Eligible Nights at participating MGM Resorts International property are limited to those nights during the Promotion Period for which (i) the payment is made directly to a participating M life resorts, (ii) the stay is booked through hyatt.com, or (iii) the stay is booked through a Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center") very obscure and I was confused by it. An inquiry to the Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge resulted with the answer that bookings have to be made via Hyatt.com to qualify for this promotion

If this is indeed the case then perhaps the " (ii)" in the clause above should be replaced by the word "and"
Old Jan 13, 2014, 3:25 am

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by SquareDanceGuy
I'd like clarification on this as well. The way I read the gobbledy-gook, if you book directly with MLife then it counts for the promotion (due to paragraph (i)). The way I read the rules, you need to hit any one of the three conditions (i), (ii) or (iii) in order to qualify for the promotion. I hope that's the correct interpretation.
FWIW, in the promotion that ended 11/30, I had 4 Mlife stays that counted. Two were booked on Mlife.com and the other two at Hyatt's website.
Old Jan 13, 2014, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Be careful when registering. There are 2 links - one each for the free nights or points.

I didn't realize it and clicked on the first link. I immediately called Cust Svc and the said I wasn't yet registered and did so for me while I was on the phone.

I called back 24 hours later and the incorrect registration never took - and the rep told me they were clearly told that no switching of registrations would be allowed. That is different than in the past.

So be careful which link you use.
Old Jan 17, 2014, 7:14 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat
Has anyone confirmed if stays booked directly through mlife will count for this promo?
Old Jan 17, 2014, 8:44 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Hopefully this promo is around next year with the same dates. Spring break is out this year for us, but next year it would be nice to get an extra 50k points deposited into the jeans.

Anyone doing spring break on this promo?
Old Jan 17, 2014, 12:00 pm

Looks like they forgot to update the text ... from 2009!

Correction: I think this is related to the 50 unique hotels deal. Not this promo. Sorry.

Last edited by edcho; Jan 17, 2014 at 12:06 pm Reason: Not related.
Old Jan 20, 2014, 9:55 am

Programs: DL Diamond, WN A-List, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Yul_voyager
Can you wait the 31st March to register (to make a better choice), and have free nights / bonus points for the nights you spent before ?
Originally Posted by peteropny
In the past, you can do this, and the sweep for eligibility will go back to the promo start.
Did we ever get confirmation on this?
Old Jan 20, 2014, 3:43 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by NJNY
Has anyone confirmed if stays booked directly through mlife will count for this promo?
I would like to know as well. Had two stays booked through LIfe last week where I am still waiting gor points/credit. If they are not promo eligible, I will not be a happy camper....
Old Jan 23, 2014, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by Yul_voyager
Can you wait the 31st March to register (to make a better choice), and have free nights / bonus points for the nights you spent before ?
Originally Posted by peteropny
In the past, you can do this, and the sweep for eligibility will go back to the promo start.
Originally Posted by jmgriffin
Did we ever get confirmation on this?
Just spoke to "Dan" at GP cust. serv., and he says that yes, stays made during the promo period prior to registering for this promo will count.

Of course, this isn't in writing anywhere, so...keeping my fingers crossed, still. Gold Passport Concierge, if you're monitoring this, could you respond, please?
Old Jan 23, 2014, 5:56 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Originally Posted by Cygnet
Just spoke to "Dan" at GP cust. serv., and he says that yes, stays made during the promo period prior to registering for this promo will count.

Of course, this isn't in writing anywhere, so...keeping my fingers crossed, still. Gold Passport Concierge, if you're monitoring this, could you respond, please?
Hello Flyertalkers,

I hope everyone is staying warm with all of the cold weather that has been going on!

Stays that are made during the promotion dates but before your enrollment will still be counted towards the promotion.

Safe travels,

Abrea H
Old Jan 24, 2014, 8:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Hello Flyertalkers,

I hope everyone is staying warm with all of the cold weather that has been going on!

Stays that are made during the promotion dates but before your enrollment will still be counted towards the promotion.

Safe travels,

Abrea H
Great feature to have.^

Never too late to sign up, even after conducting stays. Good on Hyatt to offer this to customers.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 1:39 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Although I've registered for the points option (without ever receiving any kind of confirmation) I just received an e-mail that states "Good news! You're only x nights away from earning a free night. Continue to stay with us by April 30, and you can earn up to 4 free nights during our Endless Possibilities promotion".

Is this a generic e-mail?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.